Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 11:32:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663192 Posts in 298849 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Will things ever change 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Will things ever change  (Read 196 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 09 17, 17, 04:58:02:AM » Reply

Around here I've been up since 1:30am this morning it's now 4:40 am.....

Noticed an oil leak in the neighbors car...the one who has  a bowling ball hit his hood in his new truck...and had all 4 tires flatten at one time...

Of course you and I can guess it has something to do with the neighbor convicts across the street....

He was out pacing this morning loud enough for me to hear voices...he was talking to his aunt

The convicts across the street have no car and rely on anybody to give them a ride..

It's beginning to feel like winter around here...give it another couple of weeks...and again stores are non existence except for the new Dollar
General by the way has been robbed already...

My lawn in the back this year was killed by the convicts across the street again...and a whole host of other things...

Chasing after the wind comes to mind...

It's all so sad...I mean really sad...

I guess things wouldn't ever change...huh...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 09 17, 17, 01:58:49:PM » Reply

We are living in an era of change and not for the better.

We will pretty soon see most of the big name stores like Sears, Macy's and Kohl's go out of business as far as shopping malls are concerned.  K-Mart has already closed down.  I went to the downtown mall last week and it was like a dead zone.  I wasn't at all impressed with the merchandise at Macy's or Kohl's and the clearance racks were everywhere.  Nordstrom's are now switching to small kiosks to sell their wares.  The Internet has changed our lives for ever.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 17, 17, 04:18:22:PM » Reply

the convicts across the street are having issues in their home with water pressure...

Meaning that your water is trickling down  and you can't flush your toilet so they're going back and forth to general dollar just to take a crap okay....

for some reason or other the church...  didn't pick up the convict's mother and take her to church today...

I didn't go to church today because I really wasn't feeling good still feeling kind of really under the weather.

Still having complications with the getting old ailment...

So I watched out the window...

We still have neighbors that could have taken her to cburch...Hell I'm known to stay in my pjs and drive someplace as long as I don't have to get out of the car...

When you burn down bridges that you may have to use to get across...its  hard to rebuild making it difficult...so going around the world just to get across the street...is foolish...

Love Thy neighbor...

It's hard...sometimes....
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Will things ever change
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory