Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 07:10:36:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Demagogue Don's jaw-Dropping Speech Stuns Boy Scouts 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Demagogue Don's jaw-Dropping Speech Stuns Boy Scouts  (Read 146 times)
1965hawks

« on: 07 26, 17, 02:41:04:PM » Reply

PINO trump is in the hot seat for delivering an overtly political speech at the Boy Scouts of America’s National Jamboree.

http://www.salon.com/2017/07/25/the-boy-scouts-are-stunned-by-donald-trumps-jaw-dropping-speech/

To: anchoragedan, sine-qua-non, jim, wwv10mhz, upyrwazoo, local5th, and bhsgrad1972

in re:

"boy scouts of america" [sic]

WASHINGTON —

The Boy Scouts of America is distancing itself from U.S. political disputes after President Donald Trump gave a controversial speech to thousands of scouts at their national encampment.

https://www.voanews.com/a/trump-speech-boy-scouts/3958394.html

"Boy Scout speech felt like Third World authoritarians youth rally."

The annual Boy Scout Jamboree faced comparisons to a Hitler Youth Rally following President Donald Trump's speech at the event on Monday night.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/07/25/boy-scouts-jamboree-compared-hitler-youth-rally-after-trumps-speech

"Trump boy scout jamboree speech angers parents." [sic]

Parents have expressed anger after President Donald Trump delivered a highly politicised speech to tens of thousands of boy scouts.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40715185
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 17, 02:43:24:PM » Reply

the uniforms confused him

he thought they were hitler youth
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 17, 03:01:03:PM » Reply

The annual Boy Scout Jamboree faced comparisons to a Hitler Youth Rally following President Donald Trump's speech at the event on Monday night.

The only people who would ever compare a Trump visit to a Boy Scouts Jamboree as a "Hitler Youth Rally" are Leftists.
Maybe you should think about that for a moment.  You just referred to every one of those Boy Scouts as "Hitlers Youths."

And I hope they never (ever) forget you did that.

caserio1

« Reply #3 on: 07 26, 17, 03:02:35:PM » Reply

oh please

yer so goddam far off base yer ridiculous
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 26, 17, 03:03:34:PM » Reply

"Boy Scout speech felt like Third World authoritarians youth rally."
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #5 on: 07 26, 17, 03:07:20:PM » Reply

The Boy Scouts have fully embraced sexually confused Members and Leaders.

So, it wouldn't surprise Normal People if they complained about a speech regarding Traditional American Values.
caserio1

« Reply #6 on: 07 26, 17, 03:10:00:PM » Reply

wtf would you know about normal people ?

yer a professional hater
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 07 26, 17, 03:11:46:PM » Reply

I’m an Eagle Scout. But I’m glad my son wasn’t at Trump’s Boy Scout speech.

Not Trump. He talked about himself. He bragged about “that famous night on television” when he won the election. He complained about “fake polls” and “fake news.” Apparently still smarting from Inauguration Day, he predicted that the media would underestimate the size of the crowd at the Jamboree. He broached policy discussion by vowing to “start our path toward killing this horrible thing known as Obamacare.” He even went so far as to interrupt a recitation of the Scout Law. “A Scout is trustworthy, loyal,” Trump began. As the assembled Scouts continued to list the virtues to which they are all to aspire, the president interjected, “We could use some more loyalty, I will tell you that” — an apparent reference to Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusing himself from the Russia investigation. Or perhaps to one of the other slights ricocheting in the president’s head at any given moment. Considering Trump’s past public statements, none of his remarks at the National Jamboree come as any particular surprise — but, for me, they cut especially deep.

Whether by design or as an act of casual selfishness, Trump enlisted 35,000 children in his political machinations. Online, people responded with jokes about the Hitler Youth and Trump looking out on “a sea of brown shirts” at the Jamboree. Others criticized the boys themselves for applauding. But the simple fact of the matter is: They’re children; he’s the president of the United States. The responsibility for respecting the nonpartisanship of Boy Scouts was his.

Trump might know that, had he been a Boy Scout himself — or ever supported his sons’ interest in the organization. Instead, the only time that Trump ever had any previous dealings with the Boy Scouts was when Donald Trump Jr. joined in 1989. The membership fee was $7 in those days — and Trump appears to have paid it from his charity, rather than from his own pocket.

I’m sorry that the president and his sons didn’t stick with Boy Scouts long enough for Trump to understand that Scouting is the vestige of an older world before everything became imbued with partisan significance. Today, your political allegiance is defined not only by how you vote but by which church you attend, where your kids go to school, which TV channels you watch, what kind of coffee you drink. When I was a kid, Scouts was a welcome haven, a place to establish shared values. Trump told the Jamboree crowd that liberals in this country don’t understand “the forgotten man,” and now, “they’re going crazy trying to figure it out.” But if he truly believes that bringing hate and division into our most cherished nonpartisan organizations is what America wants, then it’s the president who fails to understand the country he has been charged with leading.

Ted Genoways is the author of “This Blessed Earth: A Year in the Life of An American Family Farm.”

https://bangordailynews.com/2017/07/26/opinion/contributors/im-an-eagle-scout-but-im-glad-my-son-wasnt-at-trumps-boy-scout-speech/?ref=OpinionBox
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 07 26, 17, 03:13:34:PM » Reply

The brown shirts confused poor Donald.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 07 26, 17, 03:16:18:PM » Reply

Come on, snowflakes, Hilary lost.  Get over it already.
caserio1

« Reply #10 on: 07 26, 17, 03:18:55:PM » Reply

trump supporters have even less couth than trump

it's decidedly evil thing to do to teach boys that hate is good
1965hawks

« Reply #11 on: 07 26, 17, 03:28:03:PM » Reply

jim: The only people who would ever compare a Trump visit to a Boy Scouts Jamboree as a "Hitler Youth Rally" are Leftists.

Not surprisingly, the only people who would defend Trump's politicising a traditionally, non-partisan event are his deplorable, dumbed-down, blindly devoted, followers--like jim, for example.

The annual Boy Scout Jamboree faced comparisons to a Hitler Youth Rally following President Donald Trump’s speech at the event on Monday night. The president spoke to 24,000 Scouts ranging in age from 12 to 18, as eight presidents have before him. Unlike previous presidents, however, Trump appeared to view the event as an opportunity to slam his political opponents and the news media, call for “loyalty,” and rail against the “cesspool” of Washington, D.C., as the audience cheered.

Yep. Just like a Hitler Youth Rally.

https://enewspf.com/2017/07/25/boy-scouts-jamboree-compared-hitler-youth-rally-trumps-speech/
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Demagogue Don's jaw-Dropping Speech Stuns Boy Scouts
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory