Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 12:00:40:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659475 Posts in 298498 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mario Cantone Wants to Play Anthony Scaramucci on SNL 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Mario Cantone Wants to Play Anthony Scaramucci on SNL  (Read 37 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 26, 17, 09:48:19:AM » Reply

“Saturday Night Live” has some big shoes to fill now that Melissa McCarthy won’t be needed to play Sean Spicer, who resigned last week as White House press secretary.

Over the weekend, after Donald Trump’s new communications director Anthony Scaramucci made the rounds on the Sunday talk shows, Twitter users speculated about what actor could parody him on the long-running NBC sketch show.

Among one of the more popular suggestions: Mario Cantone, who played another Anthony — Charlotte York’s gay best friend on “Sex and the City.”

When reached by Variety, Cantone said that he’d seen the online chatter about him taking on the role. “Of course I’d do it,” Cantone said. “It would be a very big deal for me and a lot of fun. I know this guy. I have cousins.”

It will be up to “SNL” creator and executive Lorne Michaels to make the decision when the show comes back in the fall.

If Cantone is actually considered, he’ll have to fend off another fan favorite in the form of Rob Lowe. On “The View” on Monday, the actor joked with Whoopi Goldberg about the blogosphere also pointing to him for the part. “I stand ready to serve my country,” Lowe said.

https://variety.com/2017/tv/news/mario-cantone-anthony-scaramucci-snl-1202504989/amp/
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mario Cantone Wants to Play Anthony Scaramucci on SNL
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory