Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:28:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662686 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: No transgenders in the US military 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: No transgenders in the US military  (Read 61 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 07 26, 17, 09:24:33:AM » Reply

President Donald Trump has made the executive decision to ban transgenders from serving in the military, reversing a major decision by the Obama administration.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/26/trump-says-transgenders-will-not-be-allowed-to-serve-in-military/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

Oh, boy, this is going to get the snowflake's heads exploding.
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 17, 09:25:18:AM » Reply

what's the purpose of this?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 17, 09:33:29:AM » Reply

People are denied entry into the military for many mental & health issues.

I see no problem with this decision.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 07 26, 17, 10:06:01:AM » Reply

Didn't he say he would protect LGBT rights, unlike Hillary?

When trump floated a third party presidential run in 1999 he went on record saying he would consider adding sexual orientation to the Civil Rights Act. Trump is also believed to be the first private club owner in Palm Beach — in this case Mar-a-Lago — to admit a gay couple.

“Only weeks ago, in Orlando, Florida, 49 wonderful Americans were savagely murdered by an Islamic terrorist. This time, the terrorist targeted LGBTQ community,” Trump told the Republican delegates. “As your president, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology.”

During the same convention, Trump asked gay Silicon Valley tycoon Peter Thiel to address the Republican delegates. Thiel accepted then and is now a part of Trump’s transition team. And now Trump is said to be considering Richard Grenell, an openly gay man, to be his ambassador to the U.N.

“It’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done,” Trump told Lesley Stahl when the CBS reporter asked the president-elect whether he supported marriage equality.

Trump doubled down and suggested he would not appoint judges that would seek to overturn the ruling. “It’s done. It-- you have-- these cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And, I’m fine with that.”
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 07 26, 17, 11:20:55:AM » Reply

Enlisting in the military is not a right, so your question is irrelevant.
caserio1

« Reply #5 on: 07 26, 17, 11:26:48:AM » Reply

what makes yer head burst is trying to use it

yer good so far
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #6 on: 07 26, 17, 11:33:24:AM » Reply

(( Enlisting in the military is not a right, so your question is irrelevant. ))

After the Draft was lifted, enlisting became a right.  Every Person 18 years  and older has a right to enlist.  If you chose to think otherwise, that is of course your right.

Just out of curiosity, Chuck, why do you think it is NOT a right?
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #7 on: 07 26, 17, 11:34:03:AM » Reply

THANK YOU, MR. PRESIDENT!!!!

People who are MENTALLY-ILL and have DELUSIONS that they are something that they most definitely are NOT have NO PLACE serving in our military, and ESPECIALLY NOT IN COMBAT ZONES, OR IN ASSIGNMENTS THAT REQUIRE A HIGH LEVEL SECURITY CLEARANCE.  We are either BORN MALE (XY chromosomes) or FEMALE (XX chromosomes), and it is MEDICALLY AND SCIENTIFICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to change one's DNA (which is in every single cell of our bodies, for those of you on the left who are IGNORING SCIENTIFIC FACT on this one).

We need people in our military who are mentally STABLE, and these so-called "trans" folks are anything but stable.  These folks need intense psychological counseling/psychiatric treatment, including meds for delusions.  They do NOT need to be treated as something which they are NOT.  They do NOT need MEDICALLY UNNECESSARY SURGERIES OR HIGH DOSES OF CROSS-SEX HORMONES (which GREATLY INCREASE their risk of CANCER).

I hope this means that BRADLEY Manning will now have to hope that his "friends" on the radical left will pay for HIS MEDICALLY UNNECESSARY surgery, and that MY TAX DOLLARS will NOT be used for this NONSENSE for this TRAITOR (who ought to have been SHOT, not imprisoned, and certainly should NOT be walking around a free MAN).  I REFUSE to call HIM "Chelsea" because HE is NOT and NEVER WILL BE a WOMAN, no matter how many people he gets to support HIS DELUSIONS.  I still think this was all an ACT to get a presidential pardon (and Obama was dumb enough to fall for it, too).

I don't care what the lefties think on this one.  REAL AMERICANS KNOW that this "trans" CRAPOLA is a total bunch of horse puckey.  We've been waiting for either Mad Dog Mattis or the President to do away with this INSANITY, and thank God, today PRESIDENT TRUMP has done exactly that!!
caserio1

« Reply #8 on: 07 26, 17, 11:37:27:AM » Reply

hate for those that are different is a requirement for some religious groups

sad rilly
wise1ray

« Reply #9 on: 07 26, 17, 11:41:30:AM » Reply

It's about time that we have a President who isn't going to cave, but is looking to make and keep our military strong! Nothing against the Trans, LGBT community, but this country also is NOT responsible for your wanted surgeries......That comes out of YOUR pocket, NOT mine!
wise1ray

« Reply #10 on: 07 26, 17, 11:47:32:AM » Reply

There isn't anything as a Transgender. God only made Male and Females. A Transgender isn't anything but a NUT CASE and needs out in a Nut House. and we Damn sure don't need them in out armed forces when their minds is that far out of Balance.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #11 on: 07 26, 17, 11:49:37:AM » Reply

After the Draft was lifted, enlisting became a right.  Every Person 18 years  and older has a right to enlist.  If you chose to think otherwise, that is of course your right.

It's not an unlimited right. You have to meet qualifications.

To join the enlisted ranks, in general you must:
  • Be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder
    • Non-citizens must speak, read, and write English fluently.
    • Non-citizens must currently live in the U.S.
  • Be in good health
  • Be 17 to 40 years old (different branches have different age requirements).
    • View a chart of age requirements by service
    Pages: 1 2 Print 
     |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: No transgenders in the US military
    Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
    YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
    My Kiva Stats

Truth About
    Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory