Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 03:20:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump  (Read 43 times)
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« on: 07 26, 17, 07:05:05:AM » Reply

Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an extraordinary rebuke of the President of the United States, the Girl Scouts of the U.S.A. have obtained a restraining order against Donald J. Trump. The order, which the Girls Scouts were granted on Monday night, prevents Trump from coming within three hundred feet of any gathering of the Scouts’ organization. Carol Foyler, a Girl Scouts spokesperson, said that while the G.S.U.S.A. sought the restraining order “out of an abundance of caution,” the girls themselves were “in no way, shape or form” afraid of President Trump. “They’re prepared to deal with bobcats and bears,” she said. “They can handle a malignant narcissist.” Trump wasted little time responding..
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/023af682-174d-3c3b-927b-f010debe1a99/ss_girl-scouts-obtain.html

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 07 26, 17, 12:53:08:PM » Reply

Yahoo = fake news.  So is Borowitz.
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #2 on: 07 26, 17, 01:31:23:PM » Reply

The Girl Scouts don't want their yahoos grabbed.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 07 26, 17, 01:32:12:PM » Reply

In that case, they should file a restraining order against Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 07 26, 17, 01:44:39:PM » Reply

Nothing is sacred when it comes to the snowflake whining.  It has got totally out of hand and will not fare well for the deranged left in upcoming elections. 
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #5 on: 07 26, 17, 02:08:28:PM » Reply

Borowitz is actually quite funny at times.  I didn't find THIS column funny, but I've laughed a lot reading some of his other columns on different subjects.

For those who don't know, Borowitz writes SATIRE.  When it comes to SATIRE, not everyone gets it, and not all the time is it humorous, either.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #6 on: 07 26, 17, 02:12:13:PM » Reply

Pvt-kook feels the need to gain favor among his Lib/Dem/Fag wacko clique by constantly showing Trump-hatred.
justincase

« Reply #7 on: 07 26, 17, 02:26:42:PM » Reply

I like this one better.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) --
Saying that the problem “is far worse than I imagined,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Wednesday urged First Lady Melania Trump to intensify her campaign against cyberbullying.

Speaking to reporters from his office at the Justice Department, Sessions said that, whatever Mrs. Trump had done to eliminate the scourge of cyberbullying, “It clearly has not been enough.”

“From my perspective, cyberbullying is very much a growing problem,” he said. “And with every passing day it gets worse and worse.”

Sessions said that, while he understands that Mrs. Trump has many other responsibilities as First Lady,“anything you can do to get cyberbullying to stop will be very much personally appreciated by me.”

“Please help,” he said, his voice quavering.

In an official statement released later in the day, the First Lady said that she had “kind of forgotten” about her campaign to stop cyberbullying but that she would “get right on it.”

caserio1

« Reply #8 on: 07 26, 17, 02:38:16:PM » Reply

witty repartee is wasted on right wingers

cas knows all too well
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #9 on: 07 26, 17, 04:01:22:PM » Reply

LOL...That Neil, he's a funny guy right there...

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Girl Scouts Obtain Restraining Order Against Trump
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory