Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:21:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660656 Posts in 298613 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Congress, just told America... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Congress, just told America...  (Read 268 times)
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #12 on: 07 25, 17, 06:34:12:PM » Reply

So you support a law that prices middle class people out of the healthcare coverage market jigsaw?
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #13 on: 07 25, 17, 06:39:47:PM » Reply

(( So you support a law that prices middle class people out of the healthcare coverage market jigsaw? ))

I support a law that make Insurance affordable for everybody.  If people can't afford insurance, then make it available by other means...
stretch351c
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 07 25, 17, 06:48:43:PM » Reply

Yet you support a law that denies people the ability to purchase insurance. And there is no "fix" that will change that. At least not one that will work.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #15 on: 07 25, 17, 06:57:02:PM » Reply

(( Yet you support a law that denies people the ability to purchase insurance. ))

Where does it say you can't purchase insurance.  Sure you can, as long as long as it meets the requirements...
stretch351c
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 07 25, 17, 07:01:36:PM » Reply

And government sets the requirements, And government "one size fits all" mentality is the reason Obamcide has been a dismal failure. How about letting people buy coverage that works for them? Or is that a concept that people like you cant't understand?
justincase

« Reply #17 on: 07 25, 17, 07:15:11:PM » Reply

This afternoon, John McCain gave the best speech the Congress has heard in 25 years. He said what all of the real Americans are thinking and feeling... Congress...both parties...is failing the public and failing the country. I want to stand up and cheer. I assume the speech is online in its entirety... Please, listen to it... My god I hope the member of the Senate will take this to heart.

To understand, you also need to understand the parliamentary process....he voted for open debate and an open amendment process, yes he voted to bring it to the floor, but in his speech he declared that he will not vote for the bill!!! They cannot change it or kill it until it is on the floor. If one person has to courage to stand up and call out the partisans....especially someone with the stature of McCain, it's a good thing. I particularly liked his statement that the Senate is not subordinate to the President, they are his equal, so Senators should stop groveling to the President.

Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #18 on: 07 25, 17, 08:35:32:PM » Reply

I don't need a transcript.  I know just by paying attention.

So what you're saying is that even when you give your full attention - you still only hear what you want to hear.  WORD

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #19 on: 07 25, 17, 09:31:43:PM » Reply

The debate was long and furious and now it's over.  The verdict was rendered last November.  Time to get on with it.
justincase

« Reply #20 on: 07 25, 17, 09:39:52:PM » Reply

No, the debate on healthcare is just beginning. It cannot be debated until it is brought to the floor. The Republicans have done everything about it in secret. It needs to be put out in the open. Once there, then the real debate starts.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #21 on: 07 25, 17, 09:51:55:PM » Reply

The only debate left is over who is going to go back on his promise to deliver a repeal of Obamacare.  The issue itself has been debated ad nauseam.
justincase

« Reply #22 on: 07 25, 17, 09:55:58:PM » Reply

The only debate left is over who is going to go back on his promise to deliver a repeal of Obamacare.  The issue itself has been debated ad nauseam.

There are real, honest to god, people involved here. It isn't just a matter of delivering on a promise, it is a matter of doing what is best for people who need help. It is just unfathomable to me how callous and unfeeling many of the people in this country have become.
JigSaw-II

« Reply #23 on: 07 25, 17, 09:58:37:PM » Reply

(( So what you're saying is that even when you give your full attention - you still only hear what you want to hear. ))

No Jim, I listen to what is important.  You on the other hand only listen to what you like.  Anything that is important, is fake news to you...
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Congress, just told America...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory