Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 09:50:51:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660102 Posts in 298549 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Scaramucci TERMINATES Suspected White House Leaker! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Scaramucci TERMINATES Suspected White House Leaker!  (Read 60 times)
wise1ray

« on: 07 25, 17, 03:44:28:PM » Reply

Anthony Scaramucci has been the communications director of the White House for less than five days, and already has made an amazing impact.

Scaramucci promised he would find and remove all leakers, and he’s apparently doing just that.

Suspected leaker, Michael Short, who was an ally of Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer, has just been terminated by Scaramucci.

Short quit the Trump campaign before, then was brought back by Priebus in a move which angered many Trump loyalists, and removing him from the equation was certainly the right thing to do.

President Trump is surrounded by establishment elites, swamp dwellers, and backstabbing enemies who would love dearly to see him fail; thankfully, he’s got some very dedicated and strong people watching his back, and Anthony Scaramucci is one of them.

Illegal leaks have plagued the White House recently, part of a “Deep State” effort to undermine and eventually destroy our America First president, something Scaramucci vowed to put a stop to.

From Breitbart

Suspected leaker Michael Short has been terminated from the White House communications office, Breitbart News can confirm.

Short, an ally of White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and now former Press Secretary Sean Spicer—who resigned last week—was terminated on Tuesday by new White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci.

Politico’s Tara Palmeri was the first to report the news.

“Newly appointed White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said on Tuesday that he plans to dismiss assistant press secretary Michael Short,” Palmeri wrote on Tuesday morning. “It would be Scaramucci’s first step toward shaking up the communications shop, which has been dominated by former Republican National Committee staffers loyal to White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, a former RNC chairman.”

Short originally worked for the Trump campaign—placed on it by Priebus—and quit the campaign, sources tell Breitbart News, after the Access Hollywood tape came out. Politico confirmed this report, noting that Short walked out in the middle of the campaign leaving his computer behind only to show back up in January at the behest of the Republican National Committee (RNC) allies in the White House.

“He was scorned by many of his colleagues for quitting the Trump campaign, only to rejoin as a White House staffer because of Priebus,” Palmeri wrote of Short. “In a story often retold by campaign staffers, they arrived at Trump Tower one morning, months before the election, to see Short’s computer left open on his otherwise empty desk. He had quit the campaign that day and never returned. The next time he was seen by former campaign staffers was in January on their first day in the White House, where some were stunned to learn that they were going to have to work alongside him or for some of the press assistants subordinate to him.”

Multiple White House sources confirm to Breitbart News that Short was a leaker, and worked closely with now former White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh—another RNC wing official who was terminated earlier this year for her own leaking.

Short has not responded to a request for comment on the questions about his leaking. But he did tell CNN he does not believe he has been fired, even though multiple White House sources confirm he has been.
wise1ray

« Reply #1 on: 07 25, 17, 03:46:11:PM » Reply

Once trash is removed from the room the odor stops! Keep taking the garbage out.keep draining the sewer
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #2 on: 07 25, 17, 05:08:52:PM » Reply

Any staff member that had a conversation with the Clinton Crime Family will be next.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #3 on: 07 25, 17, 05:18:30:PM » Reply

(( Once trash is removed from the room the odor stops! Keep taking the garbage out.keep draining the sewer ))

That is exactly what Special Councilor Bob Mueller is doing, gathering the trash then talking it out...
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #4 on: 07 25, 17, 05:31:41:PM » Reply

That is exactly what Special Councilor Bob Mueller is doing, gathering the trash then talking it out...

Yup. He is not investigating a crime.  He is looking for a crime. A modern day witch hunt.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 07 25, 17, 05:32:12:PM » Reply

Why not give all of them a lie detector session, or the opportunity to leave without taking it!
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

« Reply #6 on: 07 25, 17, 05:46:38:PM » Reply

(( Yup. He is not investigating a crime.  He is looking for a crime. ))

If you don't see the crime, local, then you are either ignorant, Not Paying attention or in denial.  The evidence is there for everyone to see.  Hell, a blind man can see it.

Mueller isn't interested in Russia, he's leaving that to Congress, Mueller is looking at Obstruction of Justice, Witness Tampering, Threating a Witness and Money Ties/Laundering.  Who knows what else...

WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #7 on: 07 25, 17, 05:51:32:PM » Reply

Jigaboo.......  You have evidence of your wild accusations?
JigSaw-II

« Reply #8 on: 07 25, 17, 06:02:47:PM » Reply

(( Jigaboo.......  You have evidence of your wild accusations? ))

What evidence would you like to see?  Trump firing Comey for investigating trump?  trump threating Comey with a possible tape.  Lying. Not revealing documents about his financial ties to Russia and other Foreign Countries.  Shall I go on?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 07 25, 17, 06:06:32:PM » Reply

If you don't see the crime, local, then you are either ignorant, Not Paying attention or in denial.  The evidence is there for everyone to see.  Hell, a blind man can see it.

...Mueller is looking at Obstruction of Justice, Witness Tampering, Threating a Witness and Money Ties/Laundering.  Who knows what else...

He should get busy and start on Hillary ASAP. There's lots of work to do, if he is honest.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #10 on: 07 25, 17, 06:11:42:PM » Reply

The evidence is there for everyone to see.  Hell, a blind man can see it.

Meeting with Russian nationals for business purposes is not a crime.

Russian interference in our election? No. An email server was compromised. What we know for sure is the DNC email server was compromised when foreign national IT personnel hired by Wassermann/congressmen were given admin password access to maintain their computers/mobile devices.

The greatest foreign national impact on our elections was from illegals from south of the border. Not the Russians.

wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #11 on: 07 25, 17, 08:04:49:PM » Reply

"President Trump is surrounded by establishment elites, swamp dwellers, and backstabbing enemies who would love dearly to see him fail;"

Of course he is, he stocked the swamp with them.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Scaramucci TERMINATES Suspected White House Leaker!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory