Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:09:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660631 Posts in 298611 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Democrats hate the boy scouts! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Why Democrats hate the boy scouts!  (Read 945 times)
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #12 on: 07 25, 17, 10:02:21:AM » Reply

Membership in the Boy Scouts has been declining ever since they caved in on the homosexual agenda and allowed openly homosexual boys to join, and then allowed openly homosexual leaders - CONTRARY TO THEIR OWN SCOUT'S OATH where it states that the boy will keep himself "morally straight".  The BSA fought for the right to determine their own membership, all the way to the Supreme Court, which upheld that right, and then just a few years later, completely reversed themselves when pressure was put on the organization by the large corporations that are the Scouts' biggest donors.

The BSA was once a very respected organization, but no more.  If I were still young enough to become a parent (again), and had a boy, I would NEVER allow him to join.

And FYI, Donald Trump has had nothing to do with the decline of the BSA.  So what if he came and spoke to them at their Jamboree?  The damage was already done before he even thought of running for President.

My church still sponsors a Boy Scout troop, but for how much longer, I don't know.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #13 on: 07 25, 17, 10:08:57:AM » Reply

And FYI, Donald Trump has had nothing to do with the decline of the BSA. 

Until yesterday.
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #14 on: 07 25, 17, 10:22:08:AM » Reply

captain_kook, there's nothing Trump said yesterday that could make the BSA any WORSE than it already IS.  The organization already flushed its own Scout Oath down the toilet when it abandoned its values and caved in to the homosexual agenda.

The Girl Scouts did this years ago, and that was one reason I never allowed my daughter to join.  She was in 4H instead.  And she has said that she won't allow her kids to join Scouts, either.  She doesn't like the radical feminist agenda that the GSA has these days.

Seriously, if I were younger, and had a young boy, I would be looking for a Trail Life USA troop for him to join.  That organization is relatively new, but it was formed SPECIFICALLY (by former Scouts and leaders of the BSA) to hold on to the values and integrity that the BSA flushed down the toilet.  Those former Scouts and leaders tried to get the BSA to hold on to its values and what its own oath states, but they failed because MONEY TALKS a LOT LOUDER than words.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #15 on: 07 25, 17, 10:27:14:AM » Reply

I was a Scout
[briefly - we moved again a few months after I joined and I never re-upped with another Troop,
- but I previously had completed all levels of the Cub Scouts]

and I was also a member for three years of this alternative to the Boy Scouts:

The Royal Ambassadors of the Southern Baptist Convention 

Royal Ambassadors (RA) is a missions discipleship organization for boys in grades 1–6. \
Through hands-on activities that encourage spiritual growth, games and sports,
and mentoring relationships with RA leaders,
RA members become a faith-based brotherhood.

http://www.wmu.com/?q=simple-page/royal-ambassadors

The Royal Ambassadors
"Christ's Work in Progress"

http://www.royalambassadors.com/

Our group was lead by a US Army jungle warfare instructor
who had access to training areas where we could go camping in the Central American jungle.

On one camping trip we were attacked by monkeys
- actually, they attacked our big pot of Mulligan stew that was simmering on the campfire
and the bastards knocked it over, spilling about half of it.

The rest of that stew was mmm mmm good.

The BSA needs to distance itself from Trump and his ridiculous behavior yesterday
- and they should do it quckly and firmly.

* RA-logo.jpg (36.09 KB, 400x400 - viewed 22 times.)
captain_kook

« Reply #16 on: 07 25, 17, 10:28:28:AM » Reply

"captain_kook, there's nothing Trump said yesterday that could make the BSA any WORSE than it already IS. 
The organization already flushed its own Scout Oath down the toilet
 when it abandoned its values and caved in to the homosexual agenda."

I'd say the opposite:
Ending the old hatred toward God's creation - our fellow humans of ALL SORTS - is a good trend.

Accepting Trump's immorality is not acceptable.
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #17 on: 07 25, 17, 10:46:33:AM » Reply

It was NOT and IS NOT "hatred" to believe that homosexual acts are sinful.  But I'm not going to argue with you about it today, captain_kook.  I'm sure if you grew up in a Southern Baptist church, you were taught that.  How you feel about it now, well that's between you and God - as is how I feel about it.
captain_kook

« Reply #18 on: 07 25, 17, 11:02:46:AM » Reply

Christians need to get over Paul's misrepresentations of Christ's teachings.

Jeses NEVER advocated for prejudice against homosexuals.

I was taught that by my favorite pastor - a Southern Baptist WW2 bomber pilot who made over 30 bombing runs over Germany and vowed to serve God's love for humanity if he survived.

- he warned us in the congregation to not take Paul's words against women and homosexuals as being the words or thoughts of Christ.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #19 on: 07 25, 17, 11:20:55:AM » Reply

Why Democrats hate the boy scouts?

Because of the three promises of the Scout Oath are, therefore:

•Duty to God and country,
•Duty to other people, and
•Duty to self

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #20 on: 07 25, 17, 12:06:33:PM » Reply

Actually it was Rex Tillerson who was the one who got the BS to go Sodomite!

I posted this a while back but apparently short memories prevail here!
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #21 on: 07 25, 17, 12:11:30:PM » Reply

It's NOT "prejudice" to call SIN for what it IS.

I personally know some homosexuals.  I treat them the same as I treat anyone else.  They never did anything to me, and I have no reason to do anything to them.  I do not APPROVE of their chosen lifestyle, but that's between them and God.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #22 on: 07 25, 17, 02:00:43:PM » Reply

The Boy Scouts are no longer the great organization they once were when they caved into liberal blackmail and decided to welcome homosexual troop leaders and trannies.
wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 07 25, 17, 02:08:07:PM » Reply

the Boy Scouts have a history of being slow to change, but they do change -

Segregated public schools were declared unconstitutional in 1954 by a unanimous Supreme Court ruling in Brown v. Board of Education, but the Boy Scouts of America included racially segregated units as late as 1974.

In 1974, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People sued in response to such racial discrimination in Latter-day Saints-affiliated troops. Two 12-year-old black Scouts sought to fill the role of Senior Patrol Leader. Mormon boys enter the lowest level of the priesthood at 12, and the church's rules required that the Senior Patrol Leader be a deacon with the church.  Until 1978, Mormon doctrine prohibited people of African descent from being members of the priesthood, and thus black Scouts were prohibited from holding the office of Senior Patrol Leader in Mormon-affiliated troops.  The parties ultimately reached settlement.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why Democrats hate the boy scouts!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory