Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 12:43:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662726 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Would any of you actually CONSENT to this? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Would any of you actually CONSENT to this?  (Read 351 times)
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« on: 07 24, 17, 07:54:01:PM » Reply

I would NOT.  This reminds me too much of the prophecy in the Bible about the Mark of the Beast!

A technology company in Wisconsin is planning to microchip its employees, implanting the chip in the hand between the thumb and the index finger.  They expect that "more than fifty" employees will be implanted.  It is NOT mandatory at this time, as employees CAN opt out.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2017/07/24/wisconsin-company-to-implant-microchips-in-its-employees-in-august.html
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #1 on: 07 24, 17, 08:00:10:PM » Reply

http://kacoonk.blogspot.com/2010/09/mystery-of-barcode-666-theory.html

Re: Would any of you actually CONSENT to this?

not likely

* barcode666.jpg (16.12 KB, 400x396 - viewed 45 times.)

* barcode666.jpg (16.12 KB, 400x396 - viewed 45 times.)
justincase

« Reply #2 on: 07 24, 17, 08:01:58:PM » Reply

Nope.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #3 on: 07 24, 17, 08:03:26:PM » Reply

* barcode-id.jpg (46.98 KB, 468x493 - viewed 14 times.)
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #4 on: 07 24, 17, 08:05:00:PM » Reply

captain_kook, I do remember the scare stories about the UPC barcodes.  I never believed them because they were NOT designed to actually be IMPLANTED into a person's body.  But there ARE some people who have had microchips implanted (usually for medical reasons, if I recall) - and that is a LOT closer to the Bible prophecy.

I am NOT telling anyone else what to do about this one.  I only know that I will NOT consent to something like this.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 07 24, 17, 08:07:28:PM » Reply

Everything we were warned of in the 70's has come true.  The Left refuse to believe it because they adore "Change" no matter where it comes from. They believe ALL change is good, and will fight to have it.

Just as they don't want America to be Great Again. Instead they want it to just be "Different." Whatever that entails.
Good or Bad.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 07 24, 17, 08:27:28:PM » Reply

It is all coming.  Brought to you by FPBC, the TrEA$on/NSSA party, our Benedict colleagues and the Elite Establishment masters and Soviet masters.

captain_kook

« Reply #7 on: 07 24, 17, 08:29:13:PM » Reply

"Everything we were warned of in the 70's has come true."

is there a list?
darkflower

« Reply #8 on: 07 24, 17, 08:34:42:PM » Reply

An awful lot of right wing predictions have not been remotely true, especially those warning of what obama presidency would be like. Some even repeated false predictions from his 1st term for his 2nd.

But no, I would not take a chip for a boss. And I am lefty atheist. Boss can stuff itself. Put the chip in a key card, not a hand. That is crazy.

I also think a barcode comes close to "the mark" than a chip does.
bhsgrad1972

« Reply #9 on: 07 24, 17, 08:53:45:PM » Reply

I would consent to carrying a chipped keycard, as you suggested, darkflower, IF I had to have something chipped.  NEVER in my body. 

I already have enough stuff in it that is NOT "original equipment".  Rod and 11 screws in my lower left leg (from when I broke both bones in Jan. 2005).  Dental crowns (for obvious reasons).  2 lens implants after cataract surgeries.

I do not agree with the CEO of this company that this will wind up being your universal whatever (passport, public transit, purchasing, etc., as he put it).  Putting aside my own reasons for refusing such (and those of many others who would refuse for the same reason), current technology is TOO EASILY HACKED.  It would be just plain STUPID to have something that could allow a hacker to literally wipe out your bank account, or take possession of anything requiring a login and password.  It's almost too easy as it is for people to commit identity theft.  This would make that problem THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF TIMES WORSE.

We cannot completely secure everything as it is right now.  Why would ANYONE take the risk of linking something like this with a person's credit/debit cards/bank accounts/computer logins?  They might as well stand out on the street with a sign reading "FREE TODAY - MY IDENTITY" and put their bank account and credit/debit card numbers right there on the sign.  If you think that there aren't hackers with the tech know-how to HACK these RFID chips, you're not very informed.
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #10 on: 07 24, 17, 09:00:39:PM » Reply

I would tell the boss just exactly where he could insert his chip, and in what manner. I have enough experience and ability to get a driving job in nearly any part of the industry I choose.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #11 on: 07 25, 17, 04:03:05:AM » Reply

anyone who would allow themselves to be "implanted" with anything is foolish...
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Would any of you actually CONSENT to this?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory