Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 05:36:14:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659668 Posts in 298515 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Your wall won't be an environment problem... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Your wall won't be an environment problem...  (Read 131 times)
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« on: 07 24, 17, 04:18:53:PM » Reply

since there will never be a wall.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #1 on: 07 24, 17, 04:27:44:PM » Reply

We have the high tech today to secure the border, all of it, with wireless equip., drones, towers, armed military
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 07 24, 17, 04:35:27:PM » Reply

Whatever we have, we still do not have a reason to do anything more that we have been doing for the border for the last 8 years.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 07 24, 17, 04:37:14:PM » Reply

Your wall won't be an environment problem...

The environment is not a consideration when it comes to national security.  You are correct.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 24, 17, 04:38:05:PM » Reply

"You don't need 2,000 miles of wall because you have a lot of natural barriers," Trump said to reporters on Air Force One during his flight to Paris.

"You have mountains. You have some rivers that are violent and vicious. You have some areas that are so far away that you don't really have people crossing. So you don't need that."

"You'll need anywhere from 700 to 900 miles," he said.

About 600 miles of the southern border already are protected by walls, fences or other barriers. It was not clear from Trump's remarks if the figure he cited referred to new border protections or included those already in existence, but he appeared to suggest that fixing current border fences would count against the total he had in mind.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 07 24, 17, 04:41:45:PM » Reply

"You know, we've already started the wall because we're fixing large portions of wall right now," he said. "We're taking wall that was good but it's in very bad shape, and we're making it new."

Conservative groups that had supported Trump’s tough stance on immigration during the campaign expressed concern that the president was changing course.

“It appears things are being walked back on and there are various narratives going around in the White House,” said Stephen Steinlight, a senior policy analyst at the Center for Immigration Studies in Washington.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 07 24, 17, 04:46:53:PM » Reply

The environment is not a consideration when it comes to national security.  You are correct.

The environment is a consideration when there is no existing national security issues.  we would all love to hear from Dan as to what national security issues he imagines that the Big Beautiful Wall (paid for by Mexico?) would solve?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 07 24, 17, 04:54:25:PM » Reply

The environment is a consideration when there is no existing national security issues.

The environment is NOT a consideration when national security IS an issue.

we would all love to hear from Dan as to what national security issues

Our sovereignty, our border control.  I didn't think it was necessary to point out the obvious.  But speak for yourself.  You're probably the only one who doesn't understand that border security is a national security issue.
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 07 24, 17, 05:00:34:PM » Reply

Our sovereignty, our border control. 

We have complete sovereignty over our border and our border is under control Dan.  That is one of the reasons we have no need for a wall.

I didn't think it was necessary to point out the obvious.  But speak for yourself.

Since America already has sovereignty over our border the only thing obvious is you are blowing smoke out your Benedict ass.  It should not be necessary to point this out Dan.

You're probably the only one who doesn't understand that border security is a national security issue.

I am one of the vast majority of Americans who know full well that we already have border security and that there is NO national security issue with our border Dan and that this Wall is nothing but a FPBC ruse to blow a cool $trillion of American money for something most Americans neither want or need.

warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #9 on: 07 26, 17, 01:18:08:PM » Reply

Let's not forget about those ISIS training camps that are thriving just over the border.
caserio1

« Reply #10 on: 07 26, 17, 01:34:02:PM » Reply

there's too much money to be made by wall builders who contributed to trump to not

build a wall

as the french usta say cherchez la money

did you know that halliburton designs and builds walls ?   

(and are republican?)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 07 26, 17, 01:38:11:PM » Reply

We have complete sovereignty over our border and our border is under control Dan.

LOL!

That is one of the reasons we have no need for a wall.

LOL!

Since America already has sovereignty over our border

How do you defend it?

Benedict ass.

Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself, please and answer my question.

I am one of the vast majority of Americans who know full well that we already have border security

Then why do you claim there are 12-20 million illegal aliens here?

there is NO national security issue with our border

So I am right ... you really DON'T understand.

there's too much money to be made by wall builders

There's too much money to be made by health insurance companies, green energy companies ... but you defend that.

did you know that halliburton designs and builds walls?

So?  Did you know that AARP and Planned Parenthood support Obamacare?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Your wall won't be an environment problem...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory