Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 01:47:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660159 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Billionaire GOP donor calls President Trump 'an abortion of a human 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Billionaire GOP donor calls President Trump 'an abortion of a human  (Read 330 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 22, 17, 11:00:58:AM » Reply

One billionaire health care mogul and GOP mega-donor, Mike Fernandez, is sending a strong message to Republicans who don't stand up to President Trump.

Fernandez told Politico, "All the Republicans who hide behind the flag and the church, they don't have the F-----g balls to do what it takes."

Fernandez went on to call Trump an "abortion of a human being," saying If "I was the doctor and knew what the baby would do, I'd have made sure it never would have seen the light of day."

Fernandez, who is chairman of MBF Healthcare Partners, has been a staunch opponent of Trump's.

In 2016, he spent 3.5 million dollars in ads against him during the campaign, spent about $3 million backing Jeb Bush's bid for the White House and even left the GOP because of Trump.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/07/20/billionaire-gop-donor-president-trump-abortion-human/23040497/
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 07 22, 17, 11:21:47:AM » Reply

Fernandez went on to call Trump an "abortion of a human being," saying If "I was the doctor and knew what the baby would do, I'd have made sure it never would have seen the light of day."

So he agrees abortion does take a human life.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 07 22, 17, 11:24:20:AM » Reply

you wanting to talk about abortions instead of trump?
Local5th

« Reply #3 on: 07 22, 17, 11:27:54:AM » Reply

When it comes to Trump all you have is talk wvit.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 07 22, 17, 11:29:27:AM » Reply

CIA Director Mike Pompeo, Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly, and White House Homeland and Counterterrorism adviser Thomas Bossert all said they backed the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia carried out a campaign of cyberattacks and fake news to influence the election in favor of Trump.

"There is a pretty clear and easy answer to that and that is yes,'' Bossert said Thursday, adding that there was no reason to doubt the findingshttps://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/20/top-homeland-security-officials-break-donald-trump-russia/496400001/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/20/top-homeland-security-officials-break-donald-trump-russia/496400001/
Local5th

« Reply #5 on: 07 22, 17, 11:31:29:AM » Reply

Pompeo went even further, saying Russia has been meddling in U.S. elections for years, not just in 2016.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 22, 17, 11:48:14:AM » Reply

CORAL GABLES, Fla. — Mike Fernandez is no stranger to crossing party lines. A major Republican donor and influencer, he joined forces with the Obama administration on their new Cuba policy. But when the GOP nominated Donald Trump as their presidential candidate, the Cuban American billionaire officially changed his affiliation to Independent.
 Fernandez could not abide by then-candidate Trump's immigration rhetoric, and now he won't play nice with the president's immigration policies. So he's made it his mission to help as many undocumented families as he can.

The POS calls himself and American like you do wvit, nothing could be farther from the truth!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 07 23, 17, 09:06:57:PM » Reply

Why did oBummer sit by, doing nothing, if he wasn't in collusion with the Russians meddling in American elections?
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #8 on: 07 24, 17, 07:58:21:AM » Reply

"Why did oBummer sit by, doing nothing"

that's not true
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 07 24, 17, 08:16:10:AM » Reply

True, he was playing golf.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #10 on: 07 24, 17, 08:27:48:AM » Reply

Still not true.

Trump plays far more golf, BTW
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 07 24, 17, 08:29:55:AM » Reply

We're talking about oBummer, baby.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Billionaire GOP donor calls President Trump 'an abortion of a human
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory