Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:34:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653408 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13  Print
Author Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual  (Read 19478 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #144 on: 06 22, 17, 06:51:31:PM » Reply

When a Normal Person reveals all the problems associated with the homo lifestyle due to their abnormalities and deviant sex practices and
   their perversions and unhealthy activities, then the Libs/Dems/"progressives"/Gays attack the Normal Person to try to silence them.

Why do the homo-supporters do everything possible to silence people that are trying to educate the Public about the dangers of the Gay/Trannie
   activities and lifestyle?

The warnings should be considered a Public Service.  Why would they need to be silenced?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #145 on: 06 22, 17, 08:17:31:PM » Reply

How is it that 145 replies is attempting to silence you. I am sorry for your lack of understanding.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #146 on: 06 22, 17, 08:23:35:PM » Reply

Well, DUH!!!

The Normal People are appreciative of the advisories and warnings and the information that homos need to know to correct their bad choices.

The Libs/Dems/"progressives"/Wackos keep trying to shut me up since they hate negative facts about the homos that they love so much!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #147 on: 06 22, 17, 08:33:34:PM » Reply

wmd, I support the right of people to privacy. 

Many, if not most, homosexuals want nothing more than to be patriotic, loyal Americans, raising their families in peace.

You seem to be supporting the gay life style, strangely like the "recruiting" the alt-left claims never happens.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #148 on: 06 22, 17, 08:57:14:PM » Reply

Privacy is everyone's right in America.  If we ever lose that, we're toast.

If only the homos would do "their thing" and keep their oddities in PRIVATE, then we'd all be satisfied.

BUT, homosexuality is constantly being pushed in our faces on TV and in Movies and in Parades and in Schools and seemingly EVERYWHERE!!!

For some reason, the homos now want to shout their homosexuality from the rooftops.

Not that long ago, they did what they wanted to do and they were happy keeping it all to themselves.  What changed?

Normal People would be overjoyed to have the homos go back to being private again!!!
KensanIV

« Reply #149 on: 06 22, 17, 09:52:04:PM » Reply

Be it known that NOT all of the 145 people or posters were trying to silence WAVY.  I personally can think of nothing that is good or the best about being gay in the open or hiding it, in other words what is the best part if you indeed are gay.?

Assuming you are open about it, then you are ashamed in straight situations... As well assuming you hide it, you are always afraid you will be outed.

Not being gay, I have no idea of the best way to handle such a affliction.  I can't think that the thrill of being gay can be compensated by most of those who fit this category of strange behavior. 
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #150 on: 06 22, 17, 11:48:28:PM » Reply

Does anyone actually think that TV and Movies have homos openly written into their scripts by accident?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #151 on: 06 23, 17, 06:18:07:AM » Reply

wmd, I support the right of people to privacy. 

Many, if not most, homosexuals want nothing more than to be patriotic, loyal Americans, raising their families in peace.

You seem to be supporting the gay life style, strangely like the "recruiting" the alt-left claims never happens.

I support the right of any person to love the willing, consensual partner(s) of their choice. It is a freedom issue. You know... the issue the right claims to be in favor of, while undermining it continually.

Does anyone actually think that TV and Movies have homos openly written into their scripts by accident?

No, I don't think it is accidental, any more than writing blacks, Asians, Latinos, or any other segment of society into their scripts. It is all about inclusion... you know... the big tent thing. Another false claim of a large segment of the right. You WWV10MHZ, and others like you are a big part of the problem. You and your fellow xenophobes are the segment of the right that is all about exclusion.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #152 on: 06 23, 17, 06:30:16:AM » Reply

If you want  to talk about exclusion, talk about the alt-left freaks trying to silence Conservative opinions.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #153 on: 06 23, 17, 06:31:33:AM » Reply

Let's talk about that. Give me some examples I can counter with examples of right wing violence against lefties.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #154 on: 06 23, 17, 06:32:56:AM » Reply

Get out from under that rock (or is it your bed) if you need examples.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About