Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 01:09:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual  (Read 19483 times)
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #12 on: 06 10, 17, 06:26:41:PM » Reply

I have several children, I was present when each was born I was able to have the common sense to see the boys and the girls. Each had the proper parts for their own gender there was no confusion. This movement to gender confusion is total BS. You are born male or female you are not born gender confused that is a learn response. A small segment of society decided they are mentally ill and are merely spreading their illness through the PC MOVEMENT! PERVERTS IN SOCIETY SHOULD BE REMOVED BY ANY AND ALL MEANS!

THIS IS NOT CONFUSED THIS IS MENTALLY FU*KED UP!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #13 on: 06 10, 17, 06:35:57:PM » Reply

^^ word ^^
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #14 on: 06 10, 17, 07:48:24:PM » Reply

the claim "you're born that way", is only completely true.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 06 10, 17, 08:34:27:PM » Reply

It would of been better if the homosexuals would of kept their lifestyle to themselves and minder their own business, but no they had to bring it to the streets to the airways to the court system and the supreme court and force it to become law and every bodys business, by making their sickness and perversion legal and call it marriage!

They're already working on the children, so it looks like you can be counted on to help that along as well justin!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #16 on: 06 10, 17, 10:31:24:PM » Reply

The word is 'gobsmacked'!
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 06 10, 17, 11:03:27:PM » Reply

kooky Your Born Male or Female with those parts. Being a homo is a learned response.  Like teaching a dog to rollover for a treat it is a learned response. If everybody in the world one day woke up homosexual the human race would cease to exist no reproduction. The male anus was not intended  for a penis to enter, it is in place for waste removal from the body. Women have a vagina men a penis not only for pleasure but REPRODUCTION OF HUMAN KIND! GOD MADE THEM MAN AND WOMAN. Don't believe in GOD NATURE MAKES US MAN AND WOMAN! Did you not study this in school? If your a mentally ill pervert that prefers objects inserted in his ass then you do not deserve to breathe the same air as the rest of the HUMANS THAT AREN'T PERVERTS!
gwboolean

« Reply #18 on: 06 10, 17, 11:08:09:PM » Reply

The best part of being homosexual is that everyone protects you from anything that is in the slightest way not complimentary.

Perhaps Comrade Wavy might tell that to the thousands of homosexuals who have been assaulted and killed.  I am sure they would all love to have received some of that protection that Comrade Wavy claims.

Even when information about the dangers of your lifestyle is mentioned, it is taken out of the public view.

That does happen.  It happens because TrEA$on/NSSA party Benedicts complain about that and make that illegal in many places.

Whatever you do as a Gay becomes hidden so that you can continue to be sexually confused without fear of any consequences whatsoever.

That does happen.  That is to keep more thousands of them being assaulted and killed by TrEA$on/NSSA Party Benedicts like Comrade Wavy.  And Comrade Wavy calls them cowards for not wanting to be assaulted and killed.

For fear of being labeled a "homophobe", people that claim to be unsupportive of Gayness will shield homosexuals from facts that reveal
  the problematic issues of same-gender sex.

Comrade Wavy claims that just because you advocate the assault and killing of thousands of gays that you are not necessarily a homophobe.

"Political Correctness" seems to be all that matters in America since Liberals have taken over our lives.

The freedom to assault and kill Gays seems to be all that matters to TrEA$on/NSSA party Benedicts like Comrade Wavy.
william H
Honored Member

« Reply #19 on: 06 10, 17, 11:26:00:PM » Reply

goobitch Perhaps Comrade Wavy might tell that to the thousands of homosexuals who have been assaulted and killed.  I am sure they would all love to have received some of that protection that Comrade Wavy claims.
Negros murder each other in Chicago daily AMERICANS ARE ATTACKED AND KILLED DAILY NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A HOMO. If you CHOOSE TO LIVE AS A PERVERT THEN TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS. IT'S CALLED PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY SOMETHING YOU DIMS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND! If I get drunk and drive my car into a tree it's my fault not thousands of others not the JIM BEAM COMPANIES FAULT THEY DIDN'T POUR IT DOWN MY THROAT. If I smoke cigarettes and die of cancer MY FAULT not yours MY DECISION! HOMOS DESERVE NO SPECIAL TREATMENT OR RIGHTS OR PROTECTION! DO YOU NOT BELIEVE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL? YOUR IDEA THEY NEED PROTECTION SAYS THEY ARE EQUAL! YOU HOMOS ARE A SICK PERVERT GROUP THAT ARE A CANCER ON THE HUMAN RACE YOU WERE NT BORN QUEER YOU LEARNED IT AND DECIDED TO BE HOMO. GET HELP FOR YOUR PROBLEM! THIS IS AMERICA JOY BOY YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT IF YOU WORK FOR IT AND OBTAIN IT! You won't get it crying and bitching and sitting on your sorry ass! Shove your head back up your ass and STFU
gwboolean

« Reply #20 on: 06 11, 17, 12:18:46:AM » Reply

Negros murder each other in Chicago daily AMERICANS ARE ATTACKED AND KILLED DAILY NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING A HOMO.

I have heard that Comrade Hates, but what has that to do with Comrade Wavy's litany about gays.

If you CHOOSE TO LIVE AS A PERVERT THEN TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

Now Comrade Hates comes out of the closet and states that anyone who is gay should be accept being assaulted and killed.

IT'S CALLED PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY SOMETHING YOU DIMS FAIL TO UNDERSTAND!

Now comrade Hates tells us that if a gay is assaulted and/or killed it is his/her responsibility and not that of those who assault and kill them.  We damn sure understand that Quisling Hates.

HOMOS DESERVE NO SPECIAL TREATMENT OR RIGHTS OR PROTECTION! DO YOU NOT BELIEVE ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL?

Comrade Hates now tells us that any gay who is not being assaulted and/or killed is getting special treatment and protection.  By his own admission if he is assaulted or killed for being a TrEA$on/NSSA party Benedict, homophobe, and white supremacist then equality is achieved.

YOUR IDEA THEY NEED PROTECTION SAYS THEY ARE EQUAL! YOU HOMOS ARE A SICK PERVERT GROUP THAT ARE A CANCER ON THE HUMAN RACE YOU WERE NT BORN QUEER YOU LEARNED IT AND DECIDED TO BE HOMO.

Comrade Hates once again claims that it is wrong to protect gays from assault and/or being killed because he claims they are a cancer on the human race and that they should be assaulted and/or killed.

YOU WERE NT BORN QUEER YOU LEARNED IT AND DECIDED TO BE HOMO

That may or may not be true (I suspect that it is actually both).  So what?  Any American has the right to be whatever they want to be asshole.

GET HELP FOR YOUR PROBLEM!

My only problem is TrEA$on/NSSA party Benedicts who think they have the right to turn America into a Soviet gulag.  And they won't be a problem much longer.

THIS IS AMERICA JOY BOY YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT IF YOU WORK FOR IT AND OBTAIN IT!

That is true Benedict Hates.  Too bad you don't live by what you speak.  Why does that not apply to all Americans instead of just you TrEA$on/NSSA party quisling turds.

You won't get it crying and bitching and sitting on your sorry ass!

Then quit crying and bitching and sitting on your sorry treasonous Soviet ass.

Shove your head back up your ass and STFU

I will take a pass on that Benedict Hates.  But it is obvious you have had your head up some Soviet ass for a long time and the Butt Barks have completely stripped you of any intelligence you never had.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #21 on: 06 11, 17, 12:47:33:PM » Reply

If homos are "born that way", WHY haven't Lib "scientists" found that gene?

Are Trannies also "born that way"?  If so, how come they change from one sex to another whenever it suits them? ? ? ?  Why aren't they "stuck" one way or another?

You Libs/Dems are out of your minds!!!
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #22 on: 06 11, 17, 01:35:43:PM » Reply

They haven't found the stupid gene either.

Yet......

there be stupid people.
wvit1001

« Reply #23 on: 06 11, 17, 01:37:53:PM » Reply

Have scientists found a heterosexual gene wavy?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About