Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:10:19:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653720 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual  (Read 19513 times)
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« on: 06 09, 17, 09:06:43:PM » Reply

The best part of being homosexual is that everyone protects you from anything that is in the slightest way not complimentary.

Even when information about the dangers of your lifestyle is mentioned, it is taken out of the public view.

Whatever you do as a Gay becomes hidden so that you can continue to be sexually confused without fear of any consequences whatsoever.

For fear of being labeled a "homophobe", people that claim to be unsupportive of Gayness will shield homosexuals from facts that reveal
   the problematic issues of same-gender sex.

"Political Correctness" seems to be all that matters in America since Liberals have taken over our lives.
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 06 09, 17, 09:33:53:PM » Reply

I've heard there are Gay Republicans, but have never met one.  I would think the worst part of being a homo is having to believe in the Democratic Party.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #2 on: 06 09, 17, 09:39:19:PM » Reply

Yep.

And.....  IMO, the worst part of being a homo is that you have to hang out with homos.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 06 09, 17, 09:41:51:PM » Reply

Milo is Gay. Fox News Shepard Smith is Gay. Charles Moran, Trump delegate from California is Gay.  billionaire PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel is Republican and Gay

Just to name a few.
justincase

« Reply #4 on: 06 09, 17, 09:45:59:PM » Reply

Wavy, what is your obsession with homosexuals? You keep starting threads about them, so you must be obsessed.

Calm down. No one is trying to convert you. Let other people live their own lives and mind your own business. You aren't going to change anything, so suck it up and get on with your own life.  Geez.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #5 on: 06 09, 17, 09:48:04:PM » Reply

I am a male lesbian...does that count?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #6 on: 06 09, 17, 10:00:43:PM » Reply

Whatever you do as a Gay becomes hidden so that you can continue to be sexually confused without fear of any consequences whatsoever.

For fear of being labeled a "homophobe", people that claim to be unsupportive of Gayness will shield homosexuals from facts that reveal
   the problematic issues of same-gender sex.

"Political Correctness" seems to be all that matters in America since Liberals have taken over our lives.

What is the problem of discussing Gayness?

Why does it bother Libs/Dems that Gay issues are discussed?

There are MANY problems associated with sexual confusion, including dangerous health conditions.

These things MUST be aired-out so that everyone is aware of the safety concerns while circulating in society in 2017.

Why is there a movement to suppress discourse on the topic?

The continuous problems of homosexuality is an ongoing Current Event.

Should there be a "Gag Order" on homosexual topics? ? ? ? ? ? ?

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #7 on: 06 09, 17, 11:46:36:PM » Reply

It's nothing new.  Growing up in England I had a cousin who we all knew was a homosexual at heart but in those days, coming out would have brought heaps of trouble on him.  He was nicer to me than any other of my cousins and always helped me but very feminine.  I loved him for who he was and after I emigrated to the States was glad to hear that he was finally able to come out and was happily involved in a relationship.  In fact they came out to visit us in California and I had to admit it was a bit weird and they didn't actually stay with us.  I do believe that what goes on behind the bedroom door is nobody's business and flaunting any kind of blatant sexuality is not appropriate anyway.  It's still not always easy for gay people and I wouldn't want to make life any more difficult for them.  Interestingly enough this article was published today - did anyone here know about this?

"EXCLUSIVE: More than a bromance - the intimate relationship between John F. Kennedy and his gay friend - from prep school to the White House - where pal had his own room, much to Jackie's chagrin
Born 100 years ago, John F. Kennedy was revered as the 35th president president but quietly chided for his womanizing
One of his closest relationships was with his gay best friend and prep school roommate Lem Billings
Billings told JFK about his romantic intentions toward him in a love note written on a piece of toilet paper at their elite Connecticut boarding school
The future president wrote back  'I'm not that kind of boy'
But one point Billings confided  that his friendship with the future president 'included oral sex, with Jack always on the receiving end'
They remained close even after the election, despite warnings from JFK's advisers who thought Russian agents could use the relationship as blackmail
After JFK's assassination, Billings had romantic feelings for JFK's nephew, Bobby Kennedy Jr."

Read the whole article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4566596/Inside-relationship-JFK-Lem-Billings.html
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

« Reply #8 on: 06 10, 17, 12:20:24:AM » Reply

There are a lot of people that live their lives in Sin, but are friendly and kind in other ways.

Drug dealers help old people cross the street.

Thieves give money to the homeless and to churches.

etc.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #9 on: 06 10, 17, 08:42:44:AM » Reply

Best Part Of Being OPENLY Homosexual:

WWV10MHZ wouldn't have to keep pretending he is not.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #10 on: 06 10, 17, 08:47:18:AM » Reply

Self-hating homosexuals = most likely to start multiple threads attacking other homosexuals.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #11 on: 06 10, 17, 06:19:12:PM » Reply

There is nothing intriguing about homosexuality...the claim "you're born that way", is only partly true...you may have the tendencies, but face it, it's a brain disconnect, whether that occurs at birth or later, is debatable, IMO.

The argument that there are species within the animal kingdom that are gay brings nothing to the table...in nearly every instance, those animals are shunned by the groups/herds because instinct tells the rest that there is something amiss with those who display gay behaviors and procreation with these members is avoided as a way to thin the herd, as it were.

So, what happens between two consenting adults is no one else's business, but bring it in to the public domain and you'll have to expect some push back from the MAJORITY of society...that's just how it is. And any adult who puts their sexuality on display, (as was posted with those vile gay pride photos), in front of children, needs to be prosecuted and jailed...again, IMO...
Pages: 1 2 ... 13 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Best Part Of Being Homosexual
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About