Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:37:36:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653608 Posts in 297942 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: we are having great days 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: we are having great days  (Read 131 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 06 01, 17, 10:56:50:PM » Reply

lately....

I mean 70s and little rain... we could use some rain after I finish all the seeds... I will do them all tomorrow morning... found only 1 package of petunias... I found bachelor buttons and alyssum to use as border... I know I'm late planting... but better late than never... got watermelon seeds and a variety of tomatoes...still have iris and daylilies to plant... shouldn't take that long but I have a lot of stuff to do... I really do...

I really need an energy  pill that keeps me up and able... I probably wouldn't take it if I had it...just the thought of it would be enough...

bursitis is slowing moving on... just have to be careful of what I'm doing...

when bigum got loose for 2 hours in the rain he ran and ran... he must have hurt his leg... have to take him to the vet to have that checked... just so I know for sure it's not something else... need him around to keep things moving... itis a wonder how dogs keep us moving...

Anyway...got everything in order to do...

just need to get a SUV now while I have the funds to do it... I saw one that was interesting but have to travel a good country mile to get it... pre-owned of course... you know I don't have that kind of funds for new... just something to get me around carrying stuff while in Memphis that's better on gas...that V8 was good on the highway but in town driving was murder although the prices of gasoline was low...the V8 is going to the metal shop...

found one station selling gasoline for 99 cent in Memphis...wondered why there was no line.. I was on full is my excuse...

caught up on the Walking Dead...wasn't as good as I thought but now I know that Sunday will be Series 8... yippee!

well that's enough for now... won't be putting the new bird feeders out cause I don't want the rodents to beat the birds to it... they have bulldozed a lot of houses around that I know were filled with rodents... I know bigum will have a field day if I let him....that's his sport and my chore to dispose... goodness... wonder why I'm so tired....
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #1 on: 06 01, 17, 11:18:15:PM » Reply

Hope Big Um is ok, luv.  Hannah turned 9 in February and is showing a few signs of arthritis in her back legs.  I have her on a chewable glucosamine, chrondoitin and msm pill three times a day. Initially she had two of them three times a day for the first 3 weeks and is walking a lot better.  I dread this time as they show signs of getting older.  They have such a little life span compared to us.  It's worse for big dogs as they get older and gain weight too.  I hope that Big Um's just strained himself and it will wear off fast.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 06 02, 17, 08:06:14:PM » Reply

I'm going to give Bigum until Monday to see what's happening to his leg... he's been laying around for a couple of days... and found him foaming at the mouth but after eating talk grass... his appetite is ok... I try not to remember how old he is... I really don't know for sure... he was given to me as a puppy... a big one... had all the traits of a puppy... and I treated him like a big dog till I realized he was just a pup...

chewing on everything and needing to be trained...

I hope he gets better by Monday... if not, I will have to take him to the vet... he's such a gentle giant... wanted to get another one in Memphis... but had too much to do... I will probably get another dog really soon...someone Bigum can train...lol
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: we are having great days
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory