Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:03:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653448 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pathetic White Hater - A Hero of the Disgusting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Pathetic White Hater - A Hero of the Disgusting  (Read 58 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 05 28, 17, 12:22:49:PM » Reply

8 dead in shooting rampage in Mississippi; suspect arrested

[img width= height=]https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/godbolt2-e1495985038520.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&strip=all[/img]
BROOKHAVEN, Miss. (AP) -- A man who apparently got into a dispute with his wife and in-laws was arrested in a house-to-house shooting rampage in rural Mississippi that left eight people dead, including a sheriff's deputy.

"I ain't fit to live, not after what I done," a handcuffed Willie Corey Godbolt, 35, told The Clarion-Ledger (http://on.thec-l.com/2rbQIq5 ).

The shootings took place at three homes Saturday night - two in Brookhaven and one in Bogue Chitto - about 70 miles (110 kilometers) south of Jackson, Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said.

Strain said charges had yet to be filed and it was too soon to say what the motive was. Authorities gave no details on the relationship between Godbolt and the victims.

However, Godbolt himself shed some light on what happened in a video interview with the newspaper as he sat with his hands cuffed behind his back on the side of a road.

Godbolt said he was talking with his wife and members of her family when somebody called authorities.

"I was having a conversation with her stepdaddy and her mama and her, my wife, about me taking my children home," he said. "Somebody called the officer, people that didn't even live at the house. That's what they do. They intervene."

"They cost him his life," he said, apparently referring to the slain deputy. "I'm sorry."

The slain deputy was identified as William Durr, 36. The identities of the other victims were not immediately released.

Godbolt said he did not intend for police to capture him alive.

"My intentions was to have God kill me. I ran out of bullets," he said. "Suicide by cop was my intention."
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MISSISSIPPI_SHOOTING?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-05-28-09-32-12
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Pathetic White Hater - A Hero of the Disgusting
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory