Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 01:25:23:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659477 Posts in 298498 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How Democrat big government protects children! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: How Democrat big government protects children!  (Read 14 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 27, 17, 06:51:32:PM » Reply

Semaj lived in the 864-square-foot home in the 300 block of Louis Road with her mother, three siblings, paternal grandmother, paternal aunt, her two young children and her parolee boyfriend. Gordon’s Section 8 housing voucher was allotted for only her and her children, Joliet housing officials previously said.
The Will County sheriff’s office said the home was in “very deplorable” condition when the child was found on April 27.
Semaj was found dead under a couch in the house about midnight April 26. The day before, DCFS had been at the home investigating a child-neglect allegation but saw “no obvious hazards or safety concerns” for Semaj or siblings, state officials said. Semaj, her three siblings and mother all slept in the same bedroom.
About two-and-a-half hours after the visit from DCFS, the toddler disappeared, prompting a massive search of the subdivision near Joliet. A top police official said the house was in “very deplorable” condition, adding that a lawyer for the girl’s mother made them get a search warrant before they entered it and found the girl.
Less than two weeks after Semaj was found dead, the house burned to the ground. Authorities said arson was “most likely” the cause.

The Democrat big government response?

"The head of the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services on Saturday conceded major problems with the handling of Semaj Crosby case, but said, based on what he saw and reviewed, neither Semaj or her siblings should’ve been removed from the home."

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/dcfs-boss-systemic-failures-preceded-death-of-semaj-crosby/amp/?utm_source=Chicago%20Sun-Times&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1810918_Semaj&ID=1810918_Semaj&dm_i=2JCP,12TBA,2JCPXC,38KMS,1

Big government protects no one but big government politicians and bureaucrats!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 17, 07:20:46:PM » Reply

i wonder if and when our resident FIP jw will comment about his corrupt POS State?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 17, 08:12:17:PM » Reply

Big government fails every time it is tried!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How Democrat big government protects children!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory