Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 08:20:52:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663124 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Way past impeachment 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Way past impeachment  (Read 94 times)
gwboolean

« on: 05 27, 17, 06:36:35:PM » Reply

With the revelations Friday about Jared Kushner and Michael Flynn this whole PutinGate scandal has moved from impeachment to incarceration for the entire Lyin Lump regime and the Chump Crime Family.  LOCK EM ALL UP!!! has gone from a chant to an almost certain reality.  Good for America to be able to end this Sovietization that has been not creeping in, but flooding in.
lakitss

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 17, 06:40:02:PM » Reply

LMAO. What a liberal pile of shit.

Obama still walks free after all the shit he pulled while the media and his democrat controlled DOJ looked the other way, and you play this card?

Fuck off loser. Liar.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 17, 06:44:21:PM » Reply

Lol all you have to do is prove that simply talking to foreign leaders is a crime, unfortunately for you every president and virtually all elected officials have contact with foreign leaders, at the conference in YALTA FDR agreed to give many European countries to Russia after the war so when do we start tearing down any and all statues of FDR and his lesbian wife?
lakitss

« Reply #3 on: 05 27, 17, 06:45:35:PM » Reply

BOOM! Truth Bomb.....
KensanIV

« Reply #4 on: 05 27, 17, 06:47:31:PM » Reply

Speaking of impeachment of a President, I had a serious laugh when Hillary Clinton was giving the commencement speech at Wellesley College.  She recalled when she was in college that President Nixon was almost impeached, and that today's WH occupant was close to being impeached.

She conveniently forgot to mention the ONLY ONE WHO WAS EVER IMPEACHED was standing behind her clapping his hands.
lakitss

« Reply #5 on: 05 27, 17, 06:48:50:PM » Reply

Dimocrats have selective memories and mental illness.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 05 27, 17, 07:10:00:PM » Reply

With the revelations Friday about Jared Kushner and Michael Flynn this whole PutinGate scandal has moved from impeachment

Huh?  What are you talking about?  What impeachment?  Where is the crime?

Good for America to be able to end this Sovietization

Amen to that, commie GW.  It's about time we drastically cut the budget and lowered regulations.  Less government - I'm right there with you, buddy!  Oh, but wait.  I thought you liked massive government control.
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 05 27, 17, 07:56:25:PM » Reply

Huh?  What are you talking about?  What impeachment?  Where is the crime?

Would you like a list Dan?

Amen to that, commie GW.  It's about time we drastically cut the budget and lowered regulations.  Less government - I'm right there with you, buddy!  Oh, but wait.  I thought you liked massive government control.

Interesting that you Benedicts think that bringing in Soviets and putting them into the government is fine if they just reduce the budget and eliminate regulations is how you reduce Sovietization.  How is that going to work when you Benedicts always increase the deficit?

Speaking of impeachment of a President, I had a serious laugh when Hillary Clinton was giving the commencement speech at Wellesley College.

Good for you KensAss.  And how do you think that is going to keep the Chump Crime Family out of jail?

She recalled when she was in college that President Nixon was almost impeached, and that today's WH occupant was close to being impeached.

Rather fitting don't you think KensAss?
KensanIV

« Reply #8 on: 05 27, 17, 10:06:09:PM » Reply

Bool the Fool.  This board is getting concerned regarding your attraction to Asses. But then, when you think about it.  An ass always attracts other asses.
gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 05 27, 17, 10:49:43:PM » Reply

An interesting theory KensAss.  However, I really am not attracted to you at all.
KensanIV

« Reply #10 on: 05 27, 17, 10:53:30:PM » Reply

That begs a question... If you do not have an attraction to KenAss.... Why does your juvenile mind keep bringing you back to his ass and others?
gwboolean

« Reply #11 on: 05 27, 17, 11:38:44:PM » Reply

An easy question to answer KensAss.  That would be because you Ken, Consist of nothing but ASS.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Way past impeachment
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About