Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 04:55:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Homeland Security Chief Issues TERRIFYING Alert to Americans. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Homeland Security Chief Issues TERRIFYING Alert to Americans.  (Read 94 times)
darkflower

« Reply #12 on: 05 27, 17, 09:01:03:PM » Reply

Why are you wanting people to die from wasting too many resources on a small issue and thus ignoring much bigger risks due to lack of resources you wasted?

And why do you want a police state? Yes, dying is preferable to a police state. Not than any of us have any real risk of ever being killed by a muslim terrorist.

Again, many of those victims do not want your so called protection. So quit using them for your own agenda. It is sick to use the dead like that, especially against their wishes.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #13 on: 05 27, 17, 09:04:14:PM » Reply

Darkflower's limitless hatred of America and Europe has completely skewed her view of the world!
darkflower

« Reply #14 on: 05 27, 17, 09:04:58:PM » Reply

The nazis were nationalists, like the right wing, and fascists, like the right wing.

And the only explanation is I am an atheist, so not part of your silly religious war, and rational, so not going crazy over little things like you fools.

The freaking head of dhs said you should be too scared to leave home. He should be FIRED for that. Instead you crazies praise him for telling people to be crazy level afraid.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #15 on: 05 27, 17, 09:12:47:PM » Reply

Why are you wanting people to die from wasting too many resources on a small issue and thus ignoring much bigger risks due to lack of resources you wasted?
Who has died as a result of the war on terror?

What bigger risks are being ignored?

How is protecting innocent lives from terrorism a waste?

And why do you want a police state? Yes, dying is preferable to a police state. Not than any of us have any real risk of ever being killed by a muslim terrorist.
Since when does fighting terrorism equate to a police state?

Syria is a police state and they have an abundance of terrorism!

Police states breed terrorism!

Tell that to the victims of terrorism!

Again, many of those victims do not want your so called protection. So quit using them for your own agenda. It is sick to use the dead like that, especially against their wishes.
I am sure every single one of the dead victims wish they were protected and still alive!

I am sure every single one of the maimed victims wish they were protected and still whole!

I am sure every single relative of those victims wish they were protected and still with them!

It is sick for you to wish people dead just to get more government benefits!
D2D

« Reply #16 on: 05 27, 17, 09:19:08:PM » Reply

The nazis were nationalists, like the right wing, and fascists, like the right wing.
So now wanting to protect ones fellow citizens makes you a Nazi, Fascist, nationalist and right wing?

And the only explanation is I am an atheist, so not part of your silly religious war, and rational, so not going crazy over little things like you fools.
Do you think that matters to the Islamofascists?

They would gleefully rape you until you died and then set your remains on fire!

The freaking head of dhs said you should be too scared to leave home. He should be FIRED for that. Instead you crazies praise him for telling people to be crazy level afraid.
The DHS head has body guards and a armored limo!

He has little to fear from anyone as he is too well protected!

The rest of us are on our own!

You would gladly sacrifice every man, woman and child in America and Europe just to keep one terrorist safe!
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #17 on: 05 27, 17, 09:29:30:PM » Reply

She thinks that terrorist attacks are only those reported by media, silly you. Media reports only what they can't get away with, the rest is swept under the islamist rag.

Obama simply didn’t care about the flood of unvetted refugees. He either didn’t care or didn’t see a problem with it, either option is terrible for Americans. With the help of the mainstream media, Obama got away with his incompetence.

Third option is he knew exactly what he was doing and should be hanged by his balls for it.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #18 on: 05 27, 17, 09:31:32:PM » Reply

Like DF I believe the war on terror within the US is overblown. It has cost us as a country untold dollars and freedoms to protect us from a 1 in 20 million chance of being killed by a terrorist.
KensanIV

« Reply #19 on: 05 27, 17, 10:17:56:PM » Reply

Fortunately, most of us do not live in an area where there is quite the concentration of Islamic kooks as there are in Europe... We are lucky that we have a serious intelligence group working overtime to attempt to prevent this sort of terror.

Not that we haven't had more than our fair share.

Certainly if Trump has his way...the uncontrolled arrival of unknown ISIS terrorists will be seriously twarted as long as we can prevent so many unvetted Muslims from arrival in this country.

Currently it is impossible to determine if many of those who have fled other countries are arriving from refugee status, or for other nefarious reasons.

No one who has been in Libya or some other countries in the past 3 or 4 years should be allowed.

That is the FIRST STEP.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Homeland Security Chief Issues TERRIFYING Alert to Americans.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory