Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:24:35:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660817 Posts in 298625 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  TV / Movies  |  Topic: The colony 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The colony  (Read 920 times)
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« on: 08 25, 10, 08:59:31:AM » Reply

I have only watched two episodes, but enjoying it so far. 

What would you do in the wake of a global catastrophe? Even if you survived it, could you survive the aftermath?
Season Two of THE COLONY introduces viewers to a new group ofvolunteers with differing backgrounds, skills and personalities, tobear witness to how these colonists will survive and rebuild in a worldwithout electricity, running water, government or outsidecommunication. Over the course of 10 episodes, the colonists — whoinclude a construction foreman, teacher, carpenter and auto mechanic —must work to utilize and strengthen their exploration, technology andsurvival skills in ways they've never had to before. THE COLONYfeatures on-going commentary and input from experts in homelandsecurity, engineering, psychology and the medical community, withexpertise and insight into what the future could look like after abiological disaster.
Filmed on 10 acres of abandoned neighborhood on the Gulf Coast of Louisiana, THE COLONY'Ssimulated environment had been left decimated by Hurricane Katrina, anaturally occurring disaster zone that was slated to be bulldozed andturned into a public park. Empty buildings, weedy streets and thebackwoods are all the colonists have to work with as they scavengeessentials for survival from their surroundings while fending offthreats such as wild animals and malicious outsiders.
Throughout this season, the colonists face daunting physical andemotional challenges as they attempt to survive in a world void of allthe niceties they've ever known, including environmental dangers suchas disastrous weather and indigenous wildlife.
THE COLONY begins with the volunteers facing a 72 hourisolation period to psychologically shift their perspective from ourmodern world to the end of the world. Shortly after the integrationinto the colony, the threat of survival becomes imminent as hostileoutsiders push them into a physical confrontation. How do the colonistsrespond and will their newfound skills be enough to protect theirsupplies and lives?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 08 25, 10, 02:21:07:PM » Reply

I've never seen it, seen a couple of trailers and I don't like that kind of "reality" stuff...
Belle

« Reply #2 on: 10 23, 10, 11:24:03:PM » Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 5 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic

Belle

« Reply #3 on: 10 23, 10, 11:30:16:PM » Reply

I wasn't DONE yet!    I have more to say!!

I didn't like this seasons Colony as well as last seasons. I thought these dumbasses were gonna starve!! Right in the middle of swampland & they couldn't catch so much as a crawdad. 

I like IRT Deadliests roads!!!! 

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  TV / Movies  |  Topic: The colony
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory