Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 07:37:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662689 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What happens when the democrats and their left wing s/c members 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Print
Author Topic: What happens when the democrats and their left wing s/c members  (Read 3572 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #72 on: 05 26, 17, 05:52:09:AM » Reply

You are so far removed from reality, you may as well be in a separate universe.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #73 on: 05 26, 17, 10:26:45:AM » Reply

Remember, we would have no debt by now if the Democrats hadn't opposed the Balanced Budge Amendment proposed during the Reagan Administration and the Line Item Veto!

Democrats are determined to bankrupt this country!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #74 on: 05 26, 17, 12:13:24:PM » Reply

When Ronald Reagan became president. He rode to office on complaints of an “out-of-control debt” that was as big as “a stack of $1000 bills 67 miles high.” And in eight years in office he added another 125 miles to that stack. http://zfacts.com/p/318.html

Reagan pledged during his 1980 campaign for president to balance the federal budget, but never submitted a balanced budget in his eight years in office. In 1981, the deficit was $79 billion and, in 1986, at the peak of his deficit spending, it stood at $221 billion. The federal debt was $994 billion when he took office in 1981 and grew to $2.9 trillion when his second term ended in 1989. Reagan also added more trade barriers than any other president since Hoover in 1930. US imports that were subject to some form of trade restraint increased from 12% in 1980 to 23% in 1988 http://reagan.procon.org/

https://mises.org/library/sad-legacy-ronald-reagan-0
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #75 on: 05 26, 17, 12:17:22:PM » Reply

You've convinced me, I won't vote for Reagan again.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #76 on: 05 26, 17, 12:18:56:PM » Reply

As usual, the whole conversation went right over your head Duke_John. Maybe next year you can come up from the kids table.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #77 on: 05 26, 17, 12:22:28:PM » Reply

Nope!

President Reagan got an agreement with Democrats!

Democrats promised to cut spending dollar for dollar per any tax increase!

Had Democrats lived up to their promises America would have been debt free by the end of Reagan's two terms in office!

DEMOCRATS LIED AND NEVER FULL FILLED THAT PROMISE!

NEVER TRUST A DEMOCRAT TO LIVE UP TO HIS PROMISES!

Instead Democrats dramatically increased spending creating ever larger deficits!

That combined with Democrat opposition to the Balanced Budget Amendment and the Line Item Veto law doomed us all to ever increasing debt!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #78 on: 05 26, 17, 12:27:38:PM » Reply

Prove me wrong. Large Bold multicolor fonts aren't proof of anything.
D2D

« Reply #79 on: 05 26, 17, 12:33:54:PM » Reply

Prove me wrong!

I posted nothing but fact!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #80 on: 05 26, 17, 12:34:30:PM » Reply

bs boy doesn't do facts.  You have to humor the sick man, D2D.
D2D

« Reply #81 on: 05 26, 17, 12:37:14:PM » Reply

Twice before, Republicans have been fooled into playing the Democrats’ con game.

It happened to my father early in his first term when he sought to close a growing federal deficit caused by the deep economic recession. He believed Democrats in Congress would keep their pledge to make $3 in future spending cuts for every $1 in immediate tax increases.

In 1982 he signed a compromise tax bill with the horrible name of TEFRA — the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act. And, when those promised spending cuts never materialized in Congress, TEFRA became one of the biggest regrets of my father’s presidency.

My father was duped by the duplicity of Democrats. And so was George H.W. Bush less than a decade later, when he foolishly allowed himself to be taken for the same ride.

In 1990’s budget wrangling, which was aimed at reducing the federal budget deficit by $500 billion over five years, Bush 41 was seduced by the Democrats’ promise of making $2 in spending cuts for every $1 in tax hikes.

The first Bush fell for it completely, reneging on his “Read my lips, no new taxes” pledge, opening the door for “tax-cutter” Ross Perot and losing in 1992 to Bill Clinton.

Even before he was de-elected, Bush 41 regretted the “bargain” he had made with Democrats. In March of 1992, the sucker in chief said, “I thought this one compromise — and it was a compromise — would result in no more tax increases.

http://www.newsmax.com/Reagan/Reagan-Bush-Democrats-cuts/2012/11/28/id/465758/
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #82 on: 05 26, 17, 12:53:07:PM » Reply

I posted factual links. Not opinions. It is up to you to prove me wrong.
D2D

« Reply #83 on: 05 26, 17, 12:55:26:PM » Reply

You posted extraneous BS and nothing pertinent to the discussion!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: What happens when the democrats and their left wing s/c members
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory