Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:55:31:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653580 Posts in 297939 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: regardless reality... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: regardless reality...  (Read 740 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 04 25, 17, 11:08:31:AM » Reply

Of all the negatives that comes out of Memphis Tennessee I'm going to miss this place when I go back to Hellsville.
Didn't get a chance to do all the things I had planned to do here but there's always a come back.
Today is hump day cause the POD will be arriving on the 28th of April and they will be leaving on the 29th there's really not that much here to put in the pod but what I do have are the tools and the different things that I brought that I want to keep not trusting this neighborhood is an issue  but what neighborhood is safe.

That's one of the reasons why we have all of our security systems and our cameras and  ADT wherever you go on the planet.

Reality.

the night before there was two gay women parked in front of my house with the radio on real loud having sex on top of the car.

My thoughts at first was oh well.

Well last night the same car was parked in front of my house with a different partner  having sex on the top of the car.

Well Bigum went out and he barked and got their attention then I came out and just looked  when I went back in they pulled off  hopefully that won't be a normal episode...

Who knows....

Hired a young man that lives across the street who has a well-manicured yard to do lawn service here while I'm away...

Of course Plan B always in effect..

The normal thing to do is to board your house up while you're gone that's what I'm going to be doing the next couple of days cutting plywood and boarding house up putting the no trespassing signs up and pray no one breaks in and if they do there's nothing here it's all in the pod that's the nature of beast today...

Why my bursitis decided to kick in now is beyond my comprehension but you do what you have to do and work with it goodness.

Later..

Reality!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 04 25, 17, 11:19:38:AM » Reply

Wow....sex on top the cars in public?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 04 25, 17, 12:30:21:PM » Reply

So you called the police, right?

That is illegal, no matter where you live and obviously, these women came to a neighborhood they thought no one gave a shit about.  That is part of the perception of life today...no one cares, so do what you want.  There is only one way to revitalize and strengthen an area, and that is to hold all people accountable. 

I'm sorry Memphis didn't work for you, but it sounds like you were taken advantage of on the house you purchased.  I hope you can get things working in your direction, of find a new direction you would like to head.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 04 25, 17, 02:07:02:PM » Reply

I assessed the situation and considering the fact that I'm not going to be here after this week, don't really want it create a problem that can not be resolved with the police only the insurance company.

All I know about the police these days is they just come and sweep people up off the sidewalk...

The problems in society supersedes anything that man can control...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 04 25, 17, 07:25:33:PM » Reply

Im sad for you luv, but we are living in a different world and values and principles don't count with a lot of people any more.  I live in the most peaceful little rural town in the foothills of the Cascades, population 2700 and it is scenic and lovely.  I belong to the Nextdoor network which most towns have and it is informative.  On the next street over a few nights ago, one car was stolen and the others on the street had their windows smashed and stuff inside stolen.  Also a report came in that another neighbor a few streets up had her husband's good bicycle stolen from their back patio where he kept it.  This all happened in the early AM hours and they haven't caught the culprits yet.  Outsiders come in to a nice little community where they know people live with a false sense of security and then they take advantage.  It's like you have to be in 'red alert' mode nowadays.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 04 26, 17, 04:55:17:AM » Reply

I miss the days when no one had to lock the doors. KIds could ride the bikes for miles and come home by dark.
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 04 26, 17, 10:38:05:AM » Reply

Isn't that the truth, Sun.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 04 26, 17, 11:01:29:AM » Reply

Problem solved big'um got  the rat... pics to follow once I get back to Ohio and get my computer setup

goodness..
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 04 26, 17, 01:27:18:PM » Reply

Good for Bigum!!
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 04 26, 17, 07:19:19:PM » Reply

He should have got the couple having sex to loud music on the top of their car right outside your house, luv, haha.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: regardless reality...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory