Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:47:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653369 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hannity Accused of Sexual Harassment! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Hannity Accused of Sexual Harassment!  (Read 1144 times)
lluke47

« Reply #12 on: 04 24, 17, 04:27:59:PM » Reply

It proves to me what scumbags liberals are always trying to destroy people who don't believe the lying hateful shit liberals do..
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #13 on: 04 24, 17, 05:23:16:PM » Reply

Hi Luke... long time no see!
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #14 on: 04 24, 17, 06:25:37:PM » Reply

Well, it figures that the left, having claimed O'Reilly's scalp, would go after Hannity next.

I wonder what the late Alan Colmes would have said about all this, had he still been with us.  He was Hannity's close FRIEND despite their political differences.
Baretta19

« Reply #15 on: 04 24, 17, 06:32:21:PM » Reply

ROFL - When Trumps lawyers get done with her she'll be living in a trailer, no network will touch her
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 04 24, 17, 06:49:41:PM » Reply

WOW !! Somebody asked a girl if she wanted to come to his room!   OH MY GOD !!  Thats never EVER happened before!
What will we do?  What will we do, I say!

Oh the in-humanity of Hannity!

Now we see whats going on here. The Leftstream media are grabbing ANY female who was asked out on a date by a Fox employee and paid them money or made an offer for them to claim it was sexual harassment.  Because know the day and age we live in now, where you can't say BOO to a feminist female without being charged with attempted Rape.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #17 on: 04 24, 17, 06:57:45:PM » Reply

Thanks to all the liberal pc bullshit and no conscience about how to destroy anyone they don't agree with, nice men, (and I mean 'gentlemen' with good manners and I'm married to one) are even reluctant to hold a door open for a woman, offer assistance if needed or shake hands on being introduced.  This is an observation that was just made to me and it's very sad!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #18 on: 04 24, 17, 07:02:56:PM » Reply

poor jim...in the professional world, #1 that's a big no-no, particularly when it's the boss or someone with authority over the individual.

when the victim can demonstrate retaliation...that's where law suits are won.

poor jim...back in the day, companies (and the government) would have two workers - always male - share a hotel room.  When women became more prominent in the work force, corporate and government policy changed and we traveling executives now get our own rooms as standard policy.

This isn't "a liberal thing".  Youse people always frame everything from a conservative vs. liberal thing because you're ignorant fools.

I understand that you are ignorant.  But that's no excuse. 

the overwhelming vast majority of "conservatives" that I know find sexual harassment as offensive. It's a violation of practically every business and governmental organization.  It's illegal.  And youse phony "law-and-order" types are more than willing to abandon your phony principles for one of your own who got caught.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 04 24, 17, 07:07:43:PM » Reply

What makes you think she was "EVER" scheduled to return to the show?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 04 24, 17, 07:11:15:PM » Reply

IDIOTS

Debbie Schlussel says Sean Hannity was 'creepy,' but did not sexually harass her

Political commentator Debbie Schlussel has clarified comments she made about an encounter with Fox News talk show host Sean Hannity — saying he was “creepy” but did not sexually harass her.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-ct-schlussel-hannity-20170424-story.html

Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #21 on: 04 24, 17, 07:14:08:PM » Reply

there's a fine line between harassment and "creepy".

too often, those in authority assumed it was just creepy...and they were wrong in many cases.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 04 24, 17, 07:17:51:PM » Reply

Yeah, you're right. This lady has no idea what she's talking about - but you do on her behalf...  Nice...

Are you starting to get just a 'slight' sense of one of the many reasons why the Left lost the election yet?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 04 24, 17, 07:43:28:PM » Reply

Where is your PROOF that the accusations are false?

Where is your proof that I am wearing a blue shirt?  You made the accusation, I don't have to prove a negative.  YOU have to prove the positive.  YOU have to prove your accusations are true.  I don't have to do a damned thing.  Because in our system of justice, the accused is presumed innocent until the accuser can provide proof.

Show us proof, or you could be sued for libel!

I don't have to.  I didn't make the accusation.  YOU have to show us proof, or you could be sued for libel!
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hannity Accused of Sexual Harassment!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory