Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:47:58:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660669 Posts in 298613 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Must be doing a lot of drinking lately 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Must be doing a lot of drinking lately  (Read 802 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #12 on: 04 19, 17, 04:50:14:PM » Reply

Nor desired.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #13 on: 04 19, 17, 07:15:55:PM » Reply

attended a business group lunch with Governor Rauner today.

for a business group, they were quite restrained in their applause for the Wealthy Republican.

I did my job and developed three solid business leads, including an invitation to play golf next week. 

We were told that Republican Congressman Hultgren requested the League of Women Voters to put on the event.

I'm unclear on what youse people find odd.  They did a very admirable non-partisan job.  Congressman Hultgren profusely thanked them.

This was a :90-minute event.  The closest youse people get to those who govern you is on a television set.

I've attended events featuring Jimmy Carter, George W Bush, Barrack Obama and George HW Bush was using our wedding banquet room (1988, when he was VP and running for President) when we had it reserved and we chatted with as we warned him that 200 south side Democrats were moments away from an open bar. 

I met Obama as a state senator and US Senator.

I've met (shook hands, chatted with) dozens of Illinois state-wide officials over the years.  Worked in Springfield for two years. 

I've met (shook hands, chatted with) Republican (Fitzgerald & Kirk) and Democratic US Senators at various events.

Our business success depends on engagement with business and political leaders at various times throughout the year.  We're working on an SEO campaign for a conservancy foundation, looking to offer a win-win in the 2019 Farm Bill.

The congressman and I have shared a table at previous events.  He's a good politician and good with names, so he recognizes me.  There are a few things we kinda agree on...like the proposed Trump Budget was crap.  There was not one single budget cut he was asked about that he supported Trump.

youse people...sit on your azzes and yell at the television or radio...accomplishing nothing except raising your blood pressure.

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 04 19, 17, 07:35:25:PM » Reply

I'm sure every politician bows to you, jw.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #15 on: 04 19, 17, 09:56:27:PM » Reply

Reading between the lines...jw was a waiter at a political event and got a gig being a golf caddy next weekend.
KensanIV

« Reply #16 on: 04 19, 17, 10:04:47:PM » Reply

If he runs true to form...He will cheat, not count all of his strokes and then try to lie out of it when the rest of the foursome discover what a loser he is they will have a lot of giggles at his expense and forget about him.

His contacts will fizzle the same as his choice for POTUS.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 04 19, 17, 10:10:54:PM » Reply

Reading between the lines...jw was a waiter at a political event and got a gig being a golf caddy next weekend.

More likely, he was the men's room attendant.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #18 on: 04 20, 17, 05:41:52:AM » Reply

Did you see him there while you were performing your wide stance services Duke_John?
Baretta19

« Reply #19 on: 04 20, 17, 05:47:50:AM » Reply

JW going to a "League of women voters" event tells you one of two things...

He's waiting to have his organs removed to become a real liberal.
He's looking for some  bloody panties and bloody sheets to sniff.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 04 20, 17, 06:26:01:AM » Reply

No, bs boy, but I'm sure he was disappointed that he missed you because you used the lady's room.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #21 on: 04 20, 17, 08:10:44:AM » Reply

Snappy come-back. Did you get help from a second grader? It's more intelligent than your normal retort.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #22 on: 04 20, 17, 08:21:21:AM » Reply

poor fax...all cooped up in some northwoods cabin, and no more Bill O'Reilly to watch on television.

I find the responses of youse losers special.

I encourage you to stay home.  I will engage the politicians:  post cards work better than letters, phone calls and personal appearances at their offices and whenever I can.  It's called democracy and I can understand why youse Russian sympathizers would oppose that.

no one questions what's in what jim drinks.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 04 20, 17, 08:58:26:AM » Reply

bs boy, thanks for admitting my second grade response was more sophisticated than your first grade snark.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Must be doing a lot of drinking lately
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory