Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:21:43:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660600 Posts in 298606 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why did Comey and Rogers fail to show for today's hearing 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Why did Comey and Rogers fail to show for today's hearing  (Read 80 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 03 28, 17, 09:58:33:PM » Reply

Something is going down!

OBTW, DNI Dir Coats has stopped all sharing between the 17 Intel agencies re: the Trump surveillance ... including Trump's calls with other-than-Russians!

Something is going down!
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 17, 10:02:03:PM » Reply

was there a hearing today?  Didn't Nunes cancel this weeks hearings?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 17, 10:06:58:PM » Reply

“No member of the committee, Republican or Democrat, has seen, after a full week, this stuff that caused Nunes to make himself famous nationally,” Himes said Tuesday. “Not a single member of the committee. I don’t even think anybody on his own staff has any idea what caused him to do this sort of musical chairs thing with the White House.”
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 17, 10:42:10:PM » Reply

COME ON VIT, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO BELIEVE anything XYZ posts...
wxzyw

« Reply #4 on: 03 29, 17, 12:25:04:PM » Reply

...seems like I broke this news before it was news!  And the jackals responded with their stupidity, as always!

Report: NSA Ready To Share Intel Docs With Congress But DNI Blocking Transfer

Kerry Picket
9:21 AM 03/29/2017

The National Security Agency is ready to distribute intelligence documents related to intelligence intercepts of Trump transition team associates, but the Director of National Intelligence is blocking such an effort for now, Fox News reports.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes has been under increasing pressure to back up a claim he made last Wednesday, when he told reporters that the intelligence community may have incidentally collected communications of Donald Trump and his team.

Nunes later revealed he viewed classified information about the surveillance on White House grounds in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) last Tuesday. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) and the National Security Council both have separate SCIFs at the White House, and it is unknown which SCIF Nunes used.

Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee say Nunes did not inform them of what he learned in the SCIF and have called for Nunes to recuse himself from the Russia probe. Nunes has declined.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/29/report-nsa-ready-to-share-intel-docs-with-congress-but-dni-blocking-transfer/#ixzz4cjUKCCBZ
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 03 29, 17, 12:27:15:PM » Reply

Because The Honorable Comrade Nunes cancelled the hearing.  You TrEA$on party Comrades don't pay much attention to what is going on do you?
wxzyw

« Reply #6 on: 03 29, 17, 12:31:53:PM » Reply

...Director of National Intelligence is blocking such an effort for now

OBTW, it has been anonymously reported that the docs being blocked show 0bama had surveillance on Trump himself, not only with Russia, but with OTHERS!!!

That my friends is called spying on a political opponent ... something dems have no qualms about doing, do they?

gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 03 29, 17, 12:33:45:PM » Reply

I wonder who it was who made that anonymous report to Comrade Wipz?  Especially, when we all know that our TrEA$on party colleagues are so pissed about any leaks.  That friends is called disseminating alt-facts (lying).
wxzyw

« Reply #8 on: 03 29, 17, 02:34:55:PM » Reply

They're not alt-facts.... and the facts will be coming out soon enough... the dems should have remember, "Be careful what you wish for..."

gwboolean

« Reply #9 on: 03 29, 17, 03:00:39:PM » Reply

Comrade Wipz is now saying that his alt-facts (lies) will soon be replaced by facts soon.  I would not want to hold my breath on that.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why did Comey and Rogers fail to show for today's hearing
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory