Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:58:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: EPA's Pruitt facing challenge from conservatives 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: EPA's Pruitt facing challenge from conservatives  (Read 59 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 28, 17, 09:11:23:PM » Reply

Scott Pruitt's first weeks leading the Environmental Protection Agency have been marked by infighting among competing factions, three sources tell CNN, including a group that believes Pruitt may not go far enough to reshape the agency and pare back regulations. 

Some conservatives both inside and outside the agency are concerned their dream of reigning in Obama-era EPA regulations and gutting the agency in a more wholesale fashion will not come to fruition.

Several sources outlined three feuding factions within EPA: firm conservatives who want to see a more aggressive pullback of the agency's regulatory footprint; career employees, many of whom are concerned the new administration is hostile to environmental and climate concerns; and Pruitt's inner circle, who are reluctant to go along with some of the most unpopular rollbacks that are controversial even among moderate Republicans.

A source from the more conservative faction described Pruitt as an administrator focused more on optics than reform, causing the source to believe Pruitt is more interested in his post-EPA political career than bringing to fruition the wishes of the most ardent EPA critics.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/28/politics/epa-pruitt-conservatives-challenge/index.html?sr=twCNN032817epa-pruitt-conservatives-challenge1140AMStoryLink&linkId=35919418
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 03 29, 17, 03:40:24:AM » Reply

Reducing regulatory abuse is not "gutting" any agency!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: EPA's Pruitt facing challenge from conservatives
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory