Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 09:47:48:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663437 Posts in 298879 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More than half Planned Parenthood clinics are in underserved areas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: More than half Planned Parenthood clinics are in underserved areas  (Read 51 times)
wvit1001

« on: 03 29, 17, 09:40:29:PM » Reply

During debate on the Republican health care bill, U.S. Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., spoke passionately about the impact it will have on women’s health and especially on Planned Parenthood.

"We all know by now that the recent CBO analysis has bad news for millions of Americans, but it has some especially bad news for women," Maloney said on the House floor on March 16, 2017, the same day that the House Budget Committee approved the bill.

"The GOP plan makes Planned Parenthood ineligible for any reimbursement from Medicaid or Medicare for one entire year," Maloney said. "More than half of Planned Parenthood facilities are in rural or medically underserved areas."

Statistics there show that 54% of Planned Parenthood facilities are located in health professional shortage areas, rural or medically underserved areas.  This percentage was calculated by the Health Resources & Services Administration Shortage Area Database system.

https://datawarehouse.hrsa.gov/tools/analyzers/geo/ShortageArea.aspx
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 03 30, 17, 05:42:04:AM » Reply

Translation:  More than half of Planned Parenthood clinics are in areas populated by those seen as undesirable so they can be aborted out of existence!

Keep goose stepping along, Wvit!

In NYC more black babies are aborted than are born!
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 03 30, 17, 05:48:23:AM » Reply

"under served areas"

So why not just label them appropriately "Ghetto chop shops" or better yet "Population Control Centers" I hear they offer BOGO at these PP shops. Between abortions and black on black murder they will remain a minority, There's always an upside.

Funny that liberals DEMAND teaching 7 year olds how to use condoms yet we se black tween girls in abortion clinics, I heard in the black cultural 12 year olds are fair game
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #3 on: 03 30, 17, 05:28:48:PM » Reply

Pence breaks tie on debate for Planned Parenthood measure

People died in Indiana when Pence was governor and he used his phony morality to set government policy.

The blood of dead women, from botched back-room and self-induced abortions is on his hands.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #4 on: 03 30, 17, 05:36:14:PM » Reply

Two-time losing Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton's hero, Marget Sanger would be proud of all the murdered negroes.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #5 on: 03 30, 17, 07:30:13:PM » Reply

The blood of 50 million are on the abortionist hands

wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 03 30, 17, 07:32:26:PM » Reply

you tea party goofs can't really believe the bullshit you post can you?  You have some opinions and search out and embrace stupid shit to prop them up don't you?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #7 on: 03 30, 17, 07:49:09:PM » Reply

Trouble is nitwit you never prove our so called "bullshit" incorrect

So you are the goof who believes stupid shit apparently !
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 03 31, 17, 04:47:08:AM » Reply

Pence breaks tie on debate for Planned Parenthood measure

People died in Indiana when Pence was governor and he used his phony morality to set government policy.

The blood of dead women, from botched back-room and self-induced abortions is on his hands.
Prove that people died in Indiana because of back room and self induced abortions?

How did he force them to commit those foolish acts?

Are you saying women have no free will and no intelligence?

You really do hate children and women!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: More than half Planned Parenthood clinics are in underserved areas
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory