Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:00:12:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662798 Posts in 298815 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Burglars met by Death in Oklahoma 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Burglars met by Death in Oklahoma  (Read 56 times)
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« on: 03 28, 17, 10:55:04:AM » Reply

The story has been unfolding but is sad in the aspect that 3 young people lost there lives trying to rob a Home in Broken arrow Oklahoma , there families left to pick up the pieces

Having said that this was so stupid and goes to show what can happen when people dress in black to look cool  with Masks and try and rob a house breaking the sliding glass door window in the rear  of the house to gain entrance , they had a short conversion with the homeowners 23 year old  son who shot and killed all 3 of the intruders .

A 21 year old woman turned herself into authorities and faces Murder and burglary charges .

There are no winners in a situation like this yes the point is being made that they only had a knife and Brass knuckles but when you encounter a would be robber that has broken into your house and are dressed in black and wearing masks you have no time to try and take a inventory of what weapons they have nor should you have too , I know there were two Family members in the house how old the other one was we don't yet know .

The names of the Burglars shot and killed  has not been released but the 21 year old woman was identified as Elizabeth Marie Rodriguez .

There will be more coming out on this I am sure , but it is just a bad situation all around .

The three Killed were 16  17 and 18 years old

BOB   RI    123 
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 17, 11:22:09:AM » Reply

Family IDs 4-year-old killed in accidental shooting

ROBERTSON COUNTY, KY (FOX19) -
Family members have identified a 4-year-old killed in an accidental shooting Tuesday.

Relatives told LEX 18 they waited nearly an hour for first responders to arrive after Jacob Brockman was shot.

Bracken County EMS transported the boy to Meadowview Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

Relatives said the gun belonged to his uncle, who is a police officer. It was inside of a truck.

Officers were called to Pinhook Rd., outside of Mt. Olivet, around 11:30 a.m. for reports of a child shot in the head.

At this time, no charges have been filed.

Kentucky State Police continue to investigate.

http://www.fox19.com/story/34972739/family-ids-4-year-old-killed-in-accidental-shooting
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 17, 11:28:56:AM » Reply

There is no moral equivalence here, wvit.  Your stupid comparison shows a distinct lack of compassion.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 17, 11:37:41:AM » Reply

way more people are killed and injured by privately owned guns than are saved.   that's just reality.

but if you want to own a gun and keep it around and loaded at all times you should know the truth and not just operate on gun wacko bullshit.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 17, 11:43:39:AM » Reply

That wasn't the point of the original post.  You have no heart.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 17, 11:55:29:AM » Reply

heart for what?   yes shooting someone breaking into your house is a clear cut case of self defense.   but if you are going to keep a gun in your home for the very very rare chance that something like this will happen you need to understand that there is a much better chance that your gun will be used to injure or kill an innocent friend or relative.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 17, 11:56:33:AM » Reply

Did you ever suspect he had one? It does not show in any post to date. Being an antagonist requires none.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 03 28, 17, 12:06:36:PM » Reply

True, Boz.  Trying to discuss something with wvit is akin to that old adage about teaching a pig to sing.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #8 on: 03 28, 17, 12:10:23:PM » Reply

True, Boz.  Trying to discuss something with wvit is akin to that old adage about teaching a pig to sing.

Putting lipstick on a pig is more his tune when it come to his representations here.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 03 28, 17, 12:10:32:PM » Reply

what do you two want to discuss?
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 03 28, 17, 12:11:46:PM » Reply

I keep a loaded gun in my home, I always have.   My gun is kept in a locked gun safe.   Where do you guys keep your loaded guns?
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #11 on: 03 28, 17, 12:17:32:PM » Reply

In other words, it's completely useless if needed in an emergency situation like a home invasion. Or do you think they wait for you to get it out?
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Burglars met by Death in Oklahoma
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About