Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:21:09:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660900 Posts in 298641 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A proposition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: A proposition  (Read 77 times)
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 03 28, 17, 05:56:25:PM » Reply

Well let's see BOOSHIT wants to enter into an agreement with no time limit no definition of what he says the truth or facts would be but sure as hell admits that no such facts are in evidence at this time? Why does this resemble similar request by PELOSI that wanted our elected representatives to vote for a law without being able to read it first, or know what it would cost or how to implement it, which is a total abrogation of their oath of office!. So let's try this again, if trump is not impeached within one year, and impeached for having knowingly used Russian help to somehow brainwash so many Americans then we have a deal. Otherwise take your fucking fairytale bullshit and put it in the same dark place your head is, Upyrwazoo! By the way the VA is already the second highest funded agency, second only to the defense dept so my tax dollars already support an agency that killed more Americans than the VC did! But while on the subject of truth and facts have you provided Jim with anything to back up your claim about being a seal yet?
gwboolean

« Reply #13 on: 03 28, 17, 06:33:03:PM » Reply

I was under the impression, Comrade Upyrz, that this was just a simple proposition.  I responded with a couple of simple caveats by which I would be willing to take you up on your proposition.  Now you want time constraints, and a number of other requirements.  I had thought that you would merely accept, or not accept my findings Comrade Upyrz.  And when you lost it was up to you whether you would honor your proposition or not. 

So based on this load of requirements, time limits, etc. that you now want to include in your proposition your original, allegedly simple proposition is no longer being offered?
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #14 on: 03 28, 17, 06:42:20:PM » Reply

I certainly respect Republicans a lot more for killing a bad bill, than dems who were whipped into voting for a bill that was doomed to fail. And now, Republicans may have dodged a bullet, by not passing a bad bill.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 03 28, 17, 08:06:59:PM » Reply

The fake Navy SEAL wants us to take his word on his service, and we all know how good that is.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 03 28, 17, 09:25:16:PM » Reply

Every time he posts he proves he is not intimate with truth or logic, the simple fact is that every bet has time constraints or other codicils that dictate the terms rather specifically otherwise you end up with a bet that can never be decided in ones lifetime. But like most liberals he want to leave himself some wiggle room wide enough for Hillary to walk through. So you can either accept the terms or STFU poser. The only answer you provided was a piss poor excuse for not being able to prove a damn thing, but for you that's no surprise.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #17 on: 03 28, 17, 09:27:19:PM » Reply

Thats why he posts the jumbled garbage all the time instead of leaving a simple coherent reply.
KensanIV

« Reply #18 on: 03 28, 17, 09:44:59:PM » Reply

There are only TWO THINGS that can be done with a vote.

It is CAST... That is selecting those whom you wish to vote for by putting a checkmark by the names.

And the next thing is it is COUNTED. Someone must count all of those checkmarks.

If the Russians indeed did anything what could it have been?  If they did not interfere with those casting their ballots and they did not interfere with the count.

What is the PROBLEM?

The only problem I see is that the liberals (D's) cannot accept the fact that Trump kicked Hillary's fat ass and anything they can do to make this vote less attractive or dishonest, they are on it with all of their energy.

Find a serious need and attempt to fulfill it... You will have greater success and will feel better. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #19 on: 03 29, 17, 02:34:24:AM » Reply

Provide proof, Gw!

Quotes and links, please!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A proposition
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source