Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:41:37:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653366 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A proposition 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: A proposition  (Read 76 times)
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« on: 03 28, 17, 01:43:29:AM » Reply

If anyone on the left can provide any solid proof that the Russians interfered directly in the election I will donate a hundred dollars to the charity of YOUR choice. Understand that going over the same bullshit that you have indulged in is foolish and inadmisable as it would be in court. So now you can try in introduce here say and bullshit but nothing I have seen reported thus far, but that only proves you are sore losers and in many instances your ignorance regarding the laws that applies if the president had to step down, it sure as hell would not be Hillary!
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 17, 01:52:23:AM » Reply

It might take some time to obtain and provide the truth Comrade Upyrz, but I would be more than happy to give it a try, if you would up your ante, say by a factor of 10, and commit the money to the VA.  Otherwise your proposal really doesn't interest me very much.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 17, 02:12:59:AM » Reply

Gw admits there is no proof!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 17, 02:18:17:AM » Reply

It might take some time to obtain and provide the truth Comrade Upyrz, but I would be more than happy to give it a try, if you would up your ante, say by a factor of 10, and commit the money to the VA.  Otherwise your proposal really doesn't interest me very much.

Better yet, why don't you counter the offer of one hundred dollars?  If no relation is found you will send him the $100 dollars.
And keep it at $100 dollars so that you can both be agreeable to the terms.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 17, 03:17:21:PM » Reply

I offered that very deal to sadie...of course she ran like a sissy girl.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 17, 03:22:49:PM » Reply

Most of that information is in the hands of our intelligence organizations.   we may never see it all.   but the summary our intelligence organizations declassified says that they do have information confirming that Russia interfered in our elections.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 17, 03:25:59:PM » Reply

Nope!

Try again!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 03 28, 17, 03:27:40:PM » Reply

nope what d2?  I don't have to try again.   or do you not believe our intelligence groups at all? 
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 03 28, 17, 03:30:12:PM » Reply

Attempting isn't succeeding!

Remember, Obama interfered in Russian, Israeli and British elections!

Democrats have no right to complain!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #9 on: 03 28, 17, 03:34:39:PM » Reply

D2D
So besides person...persons unknown revealing the dirty dealings of the DNC...has anyone actually offered any evidence of soviet Russia persuading an American Citizen to vote for Donald Trump?
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #10 on: 03 28, 17, 03:42:56:PM » Reply

Russia did NOT "INTERFERE" in our election.  FBI Director James Comey and FORMER NSA Director James Clapper both have stated MORE THAN ONCE that there was absolutely NO EVIDENCE that the Russians were able to gain access to our voting machines, polling places, and election officials.  Our election was NOT "hacked", nor was it "stolen".

The Democrats' nominee was a SICK OLD WOMAN, A PROVEN LIAR, COMPLETELY UNTRUSTWORTHY, A TOTAL FAILURE AS SecState, a so-called "feminist" who ATTACKED THOSE WOMEN WHO WERE RAPED BY HER HUSBAND, and who should be locked up for TREASON for allowing her home-brew insecure e-mail server to be used as a repository for CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WHICH MOST LIKELY WAS HACKED BY THE RUSSIANS.  Hillary was a HORRIBLE campaigner; she was in poor health and likely couldn't even stand up to the daily grind of being President (since she couldn't even keep up much of a schedule on the campaign trail, as she had to take frequent multi-day breaks from campaigning).

Actually, ole Vlad was probably sitting back in his office in Moscow laughing his *ss off during the entire lengthy campaign process.  I bet he thought it was quite a hoot!
gwboolean

« Reply #11 on: 03 28, 17, 05:01:46:PM » Reply

Comrade Jimboy.  I appreciate your kind offer on my behalf, but this is not my proposition nor am I interested in risking my own money.  But I am very willing to make an effort to obtain proof if Comrade Upyrz is agreeable to the counter terms I offered him.

Russia did NOT "INTERFERE" in our election.  FBI Director James Comey and FORMER NSA Director James Clapper both have stated MORE THAN ONCE that there was absolutely NO EVIDENCE that the Russians were able to gain access to our voting machines, polling places, and election officials.  Our election was NOT "hacked", nor was it "stolen".

You are, as usual, incorrect Comrade BSgrad.  I do appreciate the clever way you worded Comey's and Clapper's statements to make the implication that there was no interference.  It is true that they stated that they had no evidence of direct voter tampering by the Russians.  But Comrade BSgrad you failed to include the email hacking, the bot attacks on social media and other activities by the Russians that absolutely did influence the election.  Additionally, Comrade BSgrad, you also failed to mention that Comey and Clapper, as well as others, stated that the Russians absolutely attempted to influence the election.  The results speak for themselves.  As for being stolen, I can list a number of ways the election could be and was stolen.

Democrats have no right to complain!

Comrade Dildo admits that the Russians influenced the US election for the incompetent, illegitimate and corrupt, Comrade President Lyin Lump!!!!  Very good Comrade Dildo! 

As for Democrats not having a right to complain, that is a bit fascist of you Comrade Dildo.  After all, you had the right to complain about Obama and Hillary and you spent exercised that right incessantly.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: A proposition
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About