Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 07:28:57:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663124 Posts in 298843 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Planned Parenthood Prenatal Care Deception 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: The Planned Parenthood Prenatal Care Deception  (Read 101 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 03 27, 17, 10:41:00:PM » Reply

The Planned Parenthood Prenatal Care Deception

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ekgiScr364Y" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/ekgiScr364Y</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekgiScr364Y
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #1 on: 03 28, 17, 06:56:11:AM » Reply

That video is deceptive - that's true.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #2 on: 03 28, 17, 08:34:55:AM » Reply

There are many stories both ways about services offered by PP.

The easy solution is to make government funding dependent on PP providing services advertised at all locations.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #3 on: 03 28, 17, 08:47:22:AM » Reply

Planned Parenthood bills Medicare and Medicaid for the very same procedures
that Medicare and Medicaid pay for at other facilities.

Not one Federal dollar goes to pay for abortions.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #4 on: 03 28, 17, 08:50:02:AM » Reply

Medicare and Medicaid

They pay in federal dollars

You think they shit that money?? You are a moron.
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 03 28, 17, 09:32:34:AM » Reply

No boz, taxpayers like me pay that money.  I support the great and valuable work of planned parenthood. 
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 03 28, 17, 10:07:14:AM » Reply

PP should be no different that any other healthcare provider. They deserve no special consideration.

They should be held to the same standards as others providing similar services and their funding should come from reimbursement for services provided. Nothing more.
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 03 28, 17, 10:08:45:AM » Reply

That's exactly how it works now local
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #8 on: 03 28, 17, 12:01:33:PM » Reply

You support the INTENTIONAL MURDER of INNOCENT UNBORN CHILDREN, wvit1001?  You should be ASHAMED.

That is the "great and valuable work" of Planned Parenthood.  Planned Parenthood does more ABORTIONS than ANY OTHER "provider" in the USA.

IF Planned Parenthood was FORCED to quit doing abortions, many of its locations would close down immediately, because that's how the organization makes its money.

Planned Parenthood does NOT provide prenatal care; they won't even refer a woman who is pregnant and wants to keep her child to an OB-GYN for prenatal care.

Planned Parenthood does NOT do mammograms (which IS a valuable diagnostic tool that has helped save the lives of millions of women, allowing their doctors to diagnose breast cancer at an early stage, where it can be dealt with effectively).

The ONLY thing Planned Parenthood does is birth control (they consider abortions to be "birth control").  The few Planned Parenthood locations that do NOT do abortions basically do nothing but prescribe birth control pills or other forms of birth control.

We have one of those few abortion-free locations here in the Mid-Ohio Valley.  You CANNOT get an abortion at the Planned Parenthood clinic in Vienna, WV.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 03 28, 17, 12:04:27:PM » Reply

no I don't support abortion myself, but I do support a woman's right to choose her own medical care.

and none of mine or your tax money goes to pay for abortions bhs.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 03 28, 17, 12:08:25:PM » Reply

planned parenthood does provide prenatal care.

no, planned parenthood doesn't provide mammograms but then neither do most doctor's offices.   what's that got to do with anything?  planned parenthood does refer, just like most doctor's offices, patients to mammography facilities.
bhsgrad1972

There is a SEVERE lack of common sense these days.

« Reply #11 on: 03 28, 17, 12:51:49:PM » Reply

wvit1001, an abortion is NOT "medical care".  It is INTENTIONALLY TAKING THE LIFE OF AN INNOCENT UNBORN CHILD, AKA MURDER.  This so-called "procedure" is not without risks, as many women have DIED during or after abortions.  Women are being LIED to every single day, when they are told that their unborn child isn't a person, but a blob of tissue.  FIVE WEEKS into a pregnancy, the baby's HEART has begun to divide into its chambers and beat and pump blood.  At SIX WEEKS, his or her little heart is beating somewhere between 100 and 160 beats per minute.  At SEVEN WEEKS, the baby's brain has divided into its hemispheres.  At EIGHT WEEKS, the baby has webbed fingers and toes.  At NINE WEEKS, the baby's eyes are fully formed, and the teeth are forming.

FIVE WEEKS into a pregnancy, there is no "blob of tissue"; there is an unborn child with a beating heart.  True, that child cannot yet survive outside the mother's womb, but there is no doubt that the embryo is a developing human being.

If it weren't for this huge LIE that unborn children are NOT human beings, Planned Parenthood would NEVER have grown its abortion scheme that makes it huge amounts of money.  And as for that money . . .  The tax money given to Planned Parenthood gets dumped into the same accounts as all their other income.  You libs like to CLAIM that tax money is not paying for abortions, but the FACT is that NO ONE KNOWS, because all the money goes into shared accounts.

If ALL Planned Parenthood did was prescribe birth control and provide pregnancy testing and screenings for STD's and then refer their clients to providers for either prenatal care or treatment of the STD's, very few of us conservatives would have any bones to pick with the organization.  However, ABORTIONS comprise over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Planned Parenthood Prenatal Care Deception
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory