Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:11:43:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Bilderberg 2010: What we have learned 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Bilderberg 2010: What we have learned  (Read 721 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« on: 08 22, 10, 08:13:24:PM » Reply

Bilderberg 2010: What we have learned

A huge agenda of global issues was crammed into four days of 'secret' meetings by a mysterious group of power brokers. But who elected them and why are we paying for them?

Weary and bramble-scratched, elated by the press coverage, and sick of riot vans and lukewarm Spanish omelette baguettes, we return from Bilderberg 2010 with the following thoughts uppermost in our tired mind:

• 'Global cooling' is on the cards

Check out the agenda for Bilderberg 2010: "Financial reform, security, cyber technology, energy, Pakistan, Afghanistan, world food problem, global cooling, social networking, medical science, EU-US relations." That list is a window into your future. Don't think for one minute that it isn't. And don't ignore it, because it isn't ignoring you.

If I had to pick the point when Bilderberg finally broke through into mainstream news, it would be when the BBC News Blog published a round-up of Bilderberg reports. Twelve months ago, this would have been barely conceivable. This year, Kissinger must be spitting chips.

Do this: Look at the list of participants and ask yourself one simple question: what's their bottom line?
moneill16

« Reply #1 on: 08 22, 10, 08:15:58:PM » Reply

If REpublican destroy USA and make USA a slave Nation or third world country... that is why they destroyed the Manufacturing base of our country.  If one makes nothing you can not be a thriving country
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #2 on: 08 22, 10, 08:50:20:PM » Reply

BJClintons 'gift' to the Dimtards and the USA was NAFTA.

Mon, shows her unbridled ignorance yet, one more time in a fit of mindless partisan fervor while ignoring her masters plans for her

sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #3 on: 08 22, 10, 10:07:50:PM » Reply

Juan Hernandez is the same man that arranged private meetings between (then) Gov. George W. Bush and Mexican President Vicent Fox in 1996 in MEXICO CITY. THAT was BEFORE Bush even ran for president - the FIX WAS IN. CAFTA, NAFTA, NAU FIX

JUAN HERNANDEZ - http://michellemalkin.com/2008/01/25/john-mccains-open-borders-outreach-director-the-next-dhs-secretary/

TANCREDO: I had a great argument one time with a gentleman by the name of Juan Hernandez who was at that time the minister of that ministry that I just mentioned, the Ministry for Mexicans Living in the United States.

And I asked him that very question. What he told me the purpose of his ministry was to push people into the United States, it was to—by the way, it was also AFC work with them so that they did—he was with the community, he said. He was three days a week in the United States, four in Mexico.

By the way, he himself is a dual citizen born in Texas, university—teaching at the University of Texas and on the Vicente Fox cabinet. And he said, “I work with the community in the United States, the Mexican community because I don‘t want them essentially going native on us. We want them continually tied emotionally, linguistically, politically to Mexico, because then they‘ll continue to send money home.”

And I said to him, that does not sound like—you know, you‘re doing something that‘s actually the act of an unfriendly government.

CARLSON: Well, of course, it doesn‘t in any way serve American interests. It undermines our country in a pretty direct and direct and obvious way.

TANCREDO: Tucker, his response. Let me tell you his response.

CARLSON: Yes.

TANCREDO: At the end he goes, “Congressman,” in an incredibly condescending way. He goes, “Congressman, it‘s not two countries; it‘s just a region.”

CARLSON: That is not my view, to put it mildly.

TANCREDO: Not mine either.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Bilderberg 2010: What we have learned
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats