Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 11:08:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653720 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: For Trump, today could be the first of a lot more bad days ahead. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: For Trump, today could be the first of a lot more bad days ahead.  (Read 559 times)
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #12 on: 03 21, 17, 10:46:00:AM » Reply

Except in trump's own mind, he hasn't had a good day since he walked down his escalators, two years ago....
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #13 on: 03 21, 17, 11:01:36:AM » Reply

OH,, did you talk to him,,, STFU you god damned troll
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 03 21, 17, 11:06:38:AM » Reply

boz seems extremely frustrated and thinks that typing in bold letters somehow helps his cause.   what is your cause anyway boz?
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 03 21, 17, 11:07:39:AM » Reply

Get a fking life asshole. You are just a caserio.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-NIqwdZlMk
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #16 on: 03 21, 17, 11:18:07:AM » Reply

I have no clue as to what DaBoz says.  But judging by the comments made about him, he has to be a real asshole. 
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 03 21, 17, 11:21:54:AM » Reply

Blah blah blah,,I'm not the fking topic asshole ,and this is not your post, so shove your comment where the sun don't shine..
1965hawks

« Reply #18 on: 03 21, 17, 12:20:10:PM » Reply

Local5th: Actually[,] I pulled that tidbit out of your ass Hawk. It was a comment by Comey in item 5 of the link you provided.

If you admit you cited Comey, then you cannot make the preposterous claim that you pulled the comment out of my ass. Can you, Local5th? And why, may I ask, did I have to prod you into identifying the source of your comment? Why didn't you do that in the first place? Haven't you noticed? I always clearly identify the sources of the evidence I use to support my arguments. And speaking of the item you're citing, you're citing it out of context. More precisely, you're committing the cherry picking logical fallacy. Item 5, in it's entirety, reads as follows:

5) Comey and Rogers stood by a U.S. intelligence community report released in early January that concluded that Russian President Vladimir Putin had authorized meddling in the election to undermine U.S. democracy, to harm Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and to boost Trump's chances.

"They wanted to hurt our democracy, hurt her, help him," Comey said, adding that "Putin hated Secretary Clinton so much that .. he had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much."

Local5th, it comes as no surprise to me that you conveniently omitted the first paragraph, since it obviously refutes the argument that there's no evidence that "Russian President Vladimir Putin had authorized meddling in the election to undermine U.S. democracy, to harm Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and to boost Trump's chances."

Locai5th: And it does make a difference because it means Putin also favored Bernie in his race against Clinton.

Really? Point out exactly in item #5 where that claim is made, Local5th.

And it does make a difference because it means Putin also favored Bernie in his race against Clinton.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #19 on: 03 21, 17, 01:50:25:PM » Reply

Really? Point out exactly in item #5 where that claim is made, Local5th.

It's the last sentence if item 5 hawk.

"Putin hated Secretary Clinton so much that .. he had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much."

Add to that the fact it would be impossible for Putin to hurt Hillary without helping Bernie and you got it.

caserio1

« Reply #20 on: 03 21, 17, 01:59:49:PM » Reply

hill refused to remove the sanctions  putin nneded to get her outta there

trump will be more accomodating to a dictator's money
1965hawks

« Reply #21 on: 03 21, 17, 02:36:02:PM » Reply

Local5th: It's the last sentence if item 5[,] hawk.

No. It isn't, Local5th. The last sentence in item #4 reads as follows:

"They wanted to hurt our democracy, hurt her, help him," Comey said, adding that "Putin hated Secretary Clinton so much that .. he had a clear preference for the person running against the person he hated so much."

Notice that Hillary Clinton is specifically named, but there's no mention at all of Bernie Sanders. Is there, Local5th? No. Of course there isn't! The general consensus was that Hillary Clinton would win the 2016 presidential election, not Bernie Sanders. Apparently,  what you don't "get" is the fact that Putin's intent was to help Trump win the election, not Bernie Sanders. Truth is, you really don't understand the point you're trying to argue here; you're just talking out your ass again, just as you always do in this forum. Isn't that right, Local5th?

Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #22 on: 03 21, 17, 06:34:15:PM » Reply

And why, may I ask, did I have to prod you into identifying the source of your comment?

Because I made the assumption you were smart enough to read your own links. I was wrong.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #23 on: 03 21, 17, 06:36:02:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/XsFR8DbSRQE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/XsFR8DbSRQE</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: For Trump, today could be the first of a lot more bad days ahead.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory