Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 06:31:16:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Maybe the next terrorist attack on American Soil will take out a bunch 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: Maybe the next terrorist attack on American Soil will take out a bunch  (Read 3243 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #36 on: 05 28, 19, 11:54:54:AM » Reply

RWNJ's just put up posts like this to try to "pre-blame" democrats for all of their own republican leadership faults.
Like the LAST time they held the government.
How the GOP still tried to blame the democrats for their own GOP lack of national security, allowing it to happen.
How Trump blamed Obama for his own failed Yemen raid.

Keep conveniently forgets Bin Laudin was offered up to Bill Clinton more than a year before 9/11!

That Clinton era Chinese walls prevented intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies talking to each other!

Forgets, that Clinton refused to take any action that might have prevented 9/11!

That Democrats at the time of 9/11 hadn't approved most of Bush's appointees to cabinet level positions!

Here is another glimpse of what the Trumplican Party has become.
Yep, a party of facts and reason which Democrats have never been and never will be!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #37 on: 06 18, 19, 12:05:55:PM » Reply

Bump!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #38 on: 07 14, 19, 10:40:52:AM » Reply

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=278284.0
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #39 on: 07 14, 19, 10:47:07:AM » Reply

Warren responds with the usual vacuous nonsense!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #40 on: 07 14, 19, 10:50:17:AM » Reply

We'll let the rational readers decide, NLC.
August West

« Reply #41 on: 07 14, 19, 11:04:14:AM » Reply

Keep conveniently forgets Bin Laudin was offered up to Bill Clinton more than a year before 9/11!

That Clinton era Chinese walls prevented intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies talking to each other!

Forgets, that Clinton refused to take any action that might have prevented 9/11!

That Democrats at the time of 9/11 hadn't approved most of Bush's appointees to cabinet level positions!

Yep, a party of facts and reason which Democrats have never been and never will be!

You conveniently forget or had no idea to begin with that Clinton had no legal grounds to grab Bin laden and you conveniently forget that it was GWB who failed to read his President`s Daily Briefing  of August 6 2001 warning that terrorists were planning to use aircraft in a major attack. The "brilliant" Condi Rice said the info on Bin Laden wasn`t specific enough. She needed to know the flight numbers and the day the planes would be hijacked? The whole gang should be behind bars. Did you also conveniently forget that president Cheney lied 4,500 more Americans to their deaths with lies about WMDs in a country that had no role in 9-11?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Ladin_Determined_To_Strike_in_US
darkflower

« Reply #42 on: 07 14, 19, 12:24:43:PM » Reply

If terrorists attack the left, how bout you right wing scum  stfu and let us deal with it, hmm, deal? Sit your fat asses down and stop making things worse for everyone you bastards.

If they attack the right, THEN you can deal. Assholes. 911 was totally your fault. You are fucking idiots, getting us killed for your damn stupidity.

An attack on US is not an attack on YOU. Jackasses. We Re NOT friends but enemies.
D2D

« Reply #43 on: 07 14, 19, 01:07:59:PM » Reply

If that were the case why was Bin Laudin already on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted!

Bill Clinton lied as usual!
wvit1001

« Reply #44 on: 07 14, 19, 01:26:37:PM » Reply

President Clinton had signed a directive authorizing the CIA (and specifically their elite Special Activities Division) to apprehend bin Laden and bring him to the United States to stand trial after the 1998 United States embassy bombings in Africa; if taking bin Laden alive was deemed impossible, then deadly force was authorized.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-clinton-targeted-bin-laden/
D2D

« Reply #45 on: 07 14, 19, 01:28:10:PM » Reply

President Omar Hassan Ahmed Bashir, who wanted terrorism sanctions against Sudan lifted, offered the arrest and extradition of Bin Laden and detailed intelligence data about the global networks constructed by Egypt's Islamic Jihad, Iran's Hezbollah and the Palestinian Hamas.

Among those in the networks were the two hijackers who piloted commercial airliners into the World Trade Center.
The silence of the Clinton administration in responding to these offers was deafening.

The two men who allegedly piloted the planes into the twin towers, Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi, prayed in the same Hamburg mosque as did Salim and Mamoun Darkazanli, a Syrian trader who managed Salim's bank accounts and whose assets are frozen.

Important data on each had been compiled by the Sudanese.

But U.S. authorities repeatedly turned the data away, first in February 1996; then again that August, when at my suggestion Sudan's religious ideologue, Hassan Turabi, wrote directly to Clinton; then again in April 1997, when I persuaded Bashir to invite the FBI to come to Sudan and view the data; and finally in February 1998, when Sudan's intelligence chief, Gutbi al-Mahdi, wrote directly to the FBI.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2001-dec-05-oe-ijaz05-story.html
zsq987
TRUMP = GREAT President; SOBama/Biden = WORST Presidents

Libs are Racists/Bigots against all White People.

« Reply #46 on: 07 14, 19, 01:30:00:PM » Reply

How sad if they take out AntiFa completely.
wvit1001

« Reply #47 on: 07 14, 19, 01:32:11:PM » Reply

we don't negotiate with terrorists d2. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Maybe the next terrorist attack on American Soil will take out a bunch
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory