Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:04:46:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660656 Posts in 298613 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Project Veritas strikes again: CNN about to be smoked 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Project Veritas strikes again: CNN about to be smoked  (Read 69 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 02 22, 17, 11:21:14:PM » Reply

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style"

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is set to unleash holy hell Thursday on #FakeNews network CNN. Well, he didn't exactly say it was CNN, but it was heavily implied. Apparently the network has a mole...

O'Keefe is known for undercover sting operations which have led to such bombshells as the DNC's paid agitator network [4], the outing of "DisruptJ20" / Antifa organizers which took place at comet ping pong - and netted three arrests (including a suspected pedophile [5]), and most recently New Hampshire election fraud [6].

Yesterday, O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"......
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #1 on: 02 23, 17, 04:31:32:PM » Reply

James O’Keefe offers $10,000 awards for evidence of ‘media malfeasance’

Conservative sleuth James O'Keefe is ramping up his effort to take down the mainstream media by enlisting the help of ordinary citizens to go undercover and expose wrongdoing in newsrooms around the country.

The Project Veritas leader announced he will give $10,000 to anyone who brings him evidence of “corruption, malfeasance and wrongdoing” in the press.

“If you have hidden audio recordings, videotapes or documents inside of a newsroom or media institution, and the material is good enough, I will pay you $10,000,” Mr. O'Keefe says in the video set to be released on Thursday.

The announcement of the award coincides with the first release of the “CNN Tapes” project, for which Project Veritas is uploading 119 hours of audio recordings taken by an anonymous source within the cable network’s Atlanta headquarters.

The audio, which is from 2009, features behind-the-scenes discussions between reporters, producers and other CNN employees....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/23/james-okeefe-project-veritas-leader-offers-10000-a/
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 02 23, 17, 06:59:32:PM » Reply

A CNN editor was caught on tape saying it was the job of journalists to "aid the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/02/23/okeefe_video_cnn_editor_says_job_of_journalists_is_to_aid_the_afflicted_afflict_the_comfortable.html

Silly me.  I thought their job was to report the facts.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 02 23, 17, 07:04:59:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xf-0_dFnl-Y" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/xf-0_dFnl-Y</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf-0_dFnl-Y
darkflower

« Reply #4 on: 02 23, 17, 07:10:44:PM » Reply

The guy is a joke known for fake exposes, pretty much blatant lying. It should be renamed project lies. He lied about Acorn, lied about PP, can't do anything but lie.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 02 23, 17, 07:13:03:PM » Reply

No one has ever proven a single one of his videos to be false or altered to change content!

Project Veritas has exposed Democrats for what they are!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #6 on: 02 23, 17, 07:15:35:PM » Reply

The MSM is controlled by corporate fascists with an evil agenda.
darkflower

« Reply #7 on: 02 23, 17, 07:23:33:PM » Reply

Chuck, that much is true. Whatever okeefe has though is highly suspect.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 02 23, 17, 09:22:13:PM » Reply

O'Keefe and CNN are both pushing an agenda, but CNN is the one who denies it.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 02 23, 17, 09:23:53:PM » Reply

O'Keefe's agenda is to expose the truth!

The media's agenda is to hide any truth not favorable to the Democrat party line!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Project Veritas strikes again: CNN about to be smoked
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory