Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 17, 24, 08:21:37:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660088 Posts in 298548 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I'm fasrinated 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: I'm fasrinated  (Read 137 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 02 07, 17, 09:36:17:AM » Reply

By all the planes that fly directly over this house...
And so close..
Mostly Navy planes but have seen Fed Ex and lots of helicopters... Not disturbed at all...sitting on the hood of the car like tailgating and looking up is fascinating to me...I'm thinking I saw Delta and United airline crossing the path too...

Today...it's going to be warm but it's raining again...so I don't see gardening again...so I will do stuff that needs to be done inside...not as much fun but needs to be done...

Oh Emily ...
The tax here is over the top...8.7% depending on what you buy...I try not to let it bother me but it does....nothing we can do about it...except keep a lot of change in the purse cause they want it..
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 02 07, 17, 02:48:26:PM » Reply

That's high Luv...

Virginia 4.3%
There is an additional 1% local tax, for a total of a 5.3% combined sales tax on most Virginia purchases.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 02 07, 17, 06:27:11:PM » Reply

Oh no luv, I was hoping for your sake that the sales tax would be low.  Over the holidays we got hit with the California sales tax again which is over 8% in some towns.  Also they passed paying for bags in the market if you don't take your own recyclable grocery bag and the bags are certainly a better and firmer plastic than the flimsy ones you get here for free.  At 10 cents a piece you can also take the good bags back on the next visit to refill them again.  I always use my own fabric grocery bags here and one store called Roths even gives you cash back for them - not the big chains though.  I wondered too why people were coming out from some of the markets and pharmacies in southern California with armfuls of stuff and then realized they were trying to save themselves 10 cents a bag.  I wonder how long it takes to mount up to make a difference.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 02 07, 17, 07:32:07:PM » Reply

Don't buy much here ...going online solves most...I am the dollar store queen.  But I do get upset at the tax there too....I won't be buying a car but l did buy a he generator and water heater...can't think..
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I'm fasrinated
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory