Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:35:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660570 Posts in 298602 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump just destroyed the Republican effort to repeal Obamacare 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: Trump just destroyed the Republican effort to repeal Obamacare  (Read 149 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #12 on: 01 16, 17, 10:38:41:PM » Reply

It has to be, and will be, repealed and replaced at the same time.  All mandates removed.  The mandates are what make Obamacare very expensive and insurance companies to fail and bow out.  Legalize the sale of inexpensive insurance (policies without mandated coverage), help people save thru tax credits and HSAs, and allow individuals to form associations to buy insurance so that small companies can join together into larger groups, allow insurance companies to sell across states, and more.  The only problem is, and always has been, minimizing the cost.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #13 on: 01 16, 17, 10:52:49:PM » Reply

Now, the Libs/Dems/Fags/Girlie-Men are complaining/whining about everyone having affordable healthcare!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!  These people are REALLY A-HOLES!!!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #14 on: 01 16, 17, 10:59:35:PM » Reply

How can you have insurance across state lines, when EVERY state has different medical rules & regs?

We have insurance you can buy across state lines right now, but how is BC/BS of Texas going to help you in New Jersey?  It won't.

And without mandates, only the sick people will join, meaning the rates will go WAY up!
Only time healthy people will join, is on their phone as they are in the ambulance/car on the way to the ER or Urgent Care.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #15 on: 01 16, 17, 11:04:47:PM » Reply

And without mandates, only the sick people will join, meaning the rates will go WAY up!

Because of mandates, that's exactly what is happening.  Why sign up for such expensive plans if you are healthy when you can always sign up when you get sick and they have to accept you?  Only an idiot would sign up for that?  Mandates destroy the whole concept of what insurance is.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #16 on: 01 17, 17, 02:09:08:AM » Reply

Just as long as they eliminate the mandates, that's all that matters.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #17 on: 01 17, 17, 06:06:02:PM » Reply

health care insurance mandates aren't any different than auto insurance coverage mandates.

the mandates were a cornerstone of The Heritage Foundation's Health Care solution.

But, I do understand daniel.  Like Trump, daniel doesn't care about any one else on the planet. daniel lacks empathy and humanity.  his understanding of economics and government is pathetic and moronic.

Health Law Repeal Could Cost 18 Million Their Insurance, Study Finds
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 01 17, 17, 06:12:14:PM » Reply

health care insurance mandates aren't any different than auto insurance coverage mandates.

Sure they are, johniel.  There is no mandate to drive a car on public streets, is there?  If you don't drive you don't have to have auto insurance.  Tell me how can I avoid having to buy mandatory health insurance and still be alive?

the mandates were a cornerstone of The Heritage Foundation's Health Care solution.

Bullshit.

Dan doesn't care about any one else on the planet.

Liar.  I want to save the country BECAUSE I care about others.

Dan lacks empathy and humanity.

Liar.

his understanding of economics and government is ...

... highly developed.

Johniel is a lying fat pathetic moron.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #19 on: 01 18, 17, 01:20:09:AM » Reply

So?  That presupposes that mandating auto insurance is proper only because the mandate exists and then so goes the same for health insurance.  That is no argument at all.  Furthermore, the auto insurance mandate is not a federal government mandate, but is, where it exists, a state only mandate.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump just destroyed the Republican effort to repeal Obamacare
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory