Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 05:24:36:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663115 Posts in 298842 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So many new members, so little time... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: So many new members, so little time...  (Read 246 times)
Sadie402

« Reply #24 on: 01 15, 17, 08:23:39:PM » Reply

Ok I remember a few of them.....I stand corrected.
KensanIV

« Reply #25 on: 01 15, 17, 09:32:33:PM » Reply

I think that sometimes I am too far into my own little world that I fail to see some of the posters that I have dealt with as problems???   Yeah, I remember Truthout... he was further left than Jimmy Carter and Hoosier Daddy combined.  He left I thought to form his own board.

There have been others.. And yes I can remember some of them... But none of them were as nasty as Hoosier Daddy/

Jim, I wasn't aware that we are so popular that the Ruskiees are trying to infiltrate our little board.  Or are they just attempting to get on any media site where they may steal something.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #26 on: 01 15, 17, 09:52:05:PM » Reply

I remember Excite and Myway
  as Simple banter boards -They also have AK 47 Files ,,AR15 .com  HK Pro -M14.com FAL FILES,, The HI Road , and a zillions Others on Gun related stuff Not mentioning all the reloading forums ,,

The Things that some posters do here will get you BANNED in a heartbeat At anyone of them ! ARF COM Is the worst ![ar15.com]  Probably the friendliest is FAL Files One of the Mods is a federal Judge !  You cant pull the shit The board Liberals pull here --and they bad actors from MyWay -/ -Excite woud be banned at first post ===Oh Yes Democrap underground is totally full of assholes who cant stand any decent at all-- I Hope the owner meets a special horrible death !  Filmed in Public!!

I think that sometimes I am too far into my own little world that I fail to see some of the posters that I have dealt with as problems???   Yeah, I remember Truthout... he was further left than Jimmy Carter and Hoosier Daddy combined.  He left I thought to form his own board.

I recall some Board called truthout !

Excite was full of Ultra Liberals

There have been others.. And yes I can remember some of them... But none of them were as nasty as Hoosier Daddy/ 

Jim, I wasn't aware that we are so popular that the Ruskiees are trying to infiltrate our little board.  Or are they just attempting to get on any media site where they may steal something.

OH Yea---Jim Might want to shut down all african ISP's  too !!
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #27 on: 01 15, 17, 11:25:53:PM » Reply

...Yeah, I remember Truthout... he was further left than Jimmy Carter and Hoosier Daddy combined. He left I thought to form his own board.

Jim, I wasn't aware that we are so popular that the Ruskiees are trying to infiltrate our little board. Or are they just attempting to get on any media site where they may steal something.
Kensan, I'm at a loss as to Russian's coming here. Why? and why not post.

Truthout I remember as rabid postings on Excite.

llovejim isn't as far left if you read his posts in general on different sites.
As far as being nasty...possibly at Joy's? No need for it as on other sites is like reading you and me...middle ground/conservative.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #28 on: 01 15, 17, 11:47:44:PM » Reply

AND AS I RECALL PJVEBER USED HER REAL NAME AS HER USER NAME THEN THREATENED PEOPLE WITH HARRASSMENT FOR CALLING HER BY HER REAL NAME. WTF?

PJVEBER was the queen of loonies... she's attack someone and then she'd claim victimhood when they responded in kind... and she would be totally sincere in her victimization, the looniest I've seen so far.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #29 on: 01 16, 17, 12:01:39:AM » Reply

Of all the hate monger crew... the so called bunch of witches on Iwon, there is one of them who has seen the light and changed for the better.

One out of a hundred is better than none out of a hundred... bravo for her. She also switched from dem to Republican.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #30 on: 01 16, 17, 12:17:48:AM » Reply

Russian operativesw already run this site...so it must be the Chinese.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 01 16, 17, 07:29:40:AM » Reply

Why do you say that, jw?  It was said the FBI closed your site, so your Communist activities must have been too blatant.
bluespower
Honored Member

« Reply #32 on: 01 16, 17, 07:28:30:PM » Reply

llj (etc) loves well researched intelligent argument surrounded with irony....the best I have seen anywhere.

it is sad he has to lessen/demean his genius by lacing it with a large shit dump full of rage/insult/profanity/drama.

I have been around for awhile (15 years?).
the profound irony that I remember about llj only once...something he revealed in a rare moment of humility on joy's? board, although I believe others knew it before and after...was that he had a heart transplant 20? years ago at age 45?.

rage is not good for the heart.
even after a transplant he continued to imperfectly rage against the machine...most likely against his best interest.
nobody is perfect...even llj.

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #33 on: 01 16, 17, 07:43:19:PM » Reply

ilj, aka hoosier, is the quintessential jackass whose arguments lack intellect and which he reinforces with diatribe and personal invective.
KensanIV

« Reply #34 on: 01 16, 17, 11:31:50:PM » Reply

Speaking of liberal jerks...anyone remember Corona?

Way back there was Always Psych?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #35 on: 01 16, 17, 11:46:58:PM » Reply

I remember all of those.  I hope Byteryder is doing okay.  He suddenly dropped off the board a couple of months ago.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So many new members, so little time...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory