Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:02:19:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660757 Posts in 298618 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So many new members, so little time... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: So many new members, so little time...  (Read 243 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 01 15, 17, 04:53:37:PM » Reply

Sunshine, for me, it started way back on Iwon in 1998...that was the first forum I belonged to.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 01 15, 17, 04:56:54:PM » Reply

And Compare we had a member post the names and addresses of hooty's secret stash of womin -- and nuttin. No ban.

Never saw that...perhaps Jim removed the offending material and did as he did so many times with other members who violated TOS...gave them a timeout.
And, from what I understand, the one time that an address was put out there, it was done so by the supposed victim of the post, and the other person just turned into an ass and reposted it. 

But, again, the things that Hooty and others  did who've received all out bans, after those multiple second chances, was far more detrimental to the "real" life people they were harrassing.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #14 on: 01 15, 17, 05:01:52:PM » Reply

...These "New Members" are all from Russia. We've been under a Russian attack for the past three+ weeks...

I wonder what Russia's interest and/or Russian people would find interesting here with a longtime group of American people who have been posting together for decades...
Sadie402

« Reply #15 on: 01 15, 17, 05:13:07:PM » Reply

I don't recall this level I of hatred on Iwon......ever.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #16 on: 01 15, 17, 05:15:57:PM » Reply

I wonder what Russia's interest and/or Russian people would find interesting here with a longtime group of American people who have been posting together for decades...

I was just going to ask the same question===All I can think of is spreading Malware and fake Warnings to get you to download a virus and them they want you to pay them to remove it !!
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 01 15, 17, 05:30:22:PM » Reply

Sadie, I do...

There were some very nasty people on even then.  I was forced to leave the forums a few months after I started the first time because of a stalker, who was vulgar and ugly to several women.  I left for about a year, before changing my name and venturing back in.

There was a particular person, who was incredibly ugly to a lot of people and threatened people regularly with civil action and legal suits, and berated administrators endlessly to get their way...I firmly believe it was one of the reasons why Iwon, Excite, and Myway all decided to remove their forums...and that person vowed never to join this forum, changed their name and showed up anyway...and when found out, was again, incedibly derogatory and divisive.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 01 15, 17, 05:50:36:PM » Reply

There was  a certain self-proclaimed wiccan, wife of an amphibian, who took tremendous pride in reporting "racism" to board owners like excite and network 54 to have them kicked.  She shut down several chat boards, too.  She enjoyed bullying and intimidating people with other opinions.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #19 on: 01 15, 17, 06:06:33:PM » Reply

LOL!

Does nics.... jfrgirl, jannie, bulphrog, avalon9, roby, conch,... ring any bells?

They were real characters.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 01 15, 17, 06:54:28:PM » Reply

ARE YOU ALSO GOING TO TRY AND DEFEND THE LIKES OF PJVEBER WHO WENT SO FAR AS TO HAVE SOMEONE HACK INTO MY COMPUTER AND BRAG ABOUT IT ON HERE, THEN BECAUSE WE HAD FOUR PROFILES ME MY WIFE AND TWO KIDS, BACK BEFORE IPADS, SHE ACCESSED MY DAUGHTERS PROFILE, SAW PICTURES OF HER FRIENDS AND ACCUSED ME OF BEING A PEDOPHILE EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE JUST REGULAR PICTURES NOTHING DIRTY OF MY DAUGHTERS FRIENDS. TO LIBERALS WHO ARE DERANGED NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS AND THERE IS NO REASON WHY THE PERSON WHO PAYS TO HAVE THIS SITE SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH PERSONAL INSULTS AND THREATS PERIOD! YOU ARE HIS GUESTS YOU QUITE LITERALLY HAVE NO RIGHTS OTHER THAN TO FOLLOW THE TOS, PERIOD. REMEMBER NOW SADIE! I THINK TAKN IS REFERING TO THE SAME PERSON.
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 01 15, 17, 07:03:17:PM » Reply

Yes they do WXZ...

LOL

The list of names from the other boards is miles long...
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #22 on: 01 15, 17, 07:12:47:PM » Reply

The Oldest asshole I ever remember was someone called Truthout On Excite -That was The first place I hung out !! The Libs were just terrible there -- Like the nasty Snowflakes that are planning on disrupting the inauguration...

I regularly hang on several Gun Related forums 99% of that is Information related !  have met some super nice people and am going to a Shooting get together  this weekend with 15-20 guys !  Usually I return home with 3/4ths of a 5 gal pail full of spent shell casings because no one reloads except me !

I was On Yahoo one time commenting on something and this person comes in and asks-Is Your wife from Nanning China --I said Yea he said So Is My wife ,,would you mind if they talk - 5 Min later My wife gets a phone call from Now good friends  !!!

Several Members here are sorely lacking in Intelligent ability to have a meaningful discussion 
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 01 15, 17, 07:22:31:PM » Reply

.AND AS I RECALL PJVEBER USED HER REAL NAME AS HER USER NAME THEN THREATENED PEOPLE WITH HARRASSMENT FOR CALLING HER BY HER REAL NAME. WTF?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: So many new members, so little time...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory