Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 01:39:58:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661967 Posts in 298744 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The last word on the Mosque ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The last word on the Mosque !  (Read 603 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 08 19, 10, 02:46:37:AM » Reply

]<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fIlCiX0LIqA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/fIlCiX0LIqA</a>]

We promised, Never forget...

"Is that just meaningless words on a bumper sticker faded by the sun?"

No...sir...they are not...
darkflower

« Reply #1 on: 08 19, 10, 03:07:27:AM » Reply

The cultural center which you call a mosque has nothing to do with 911. They are two totally separate things. The anti muslim sentiments are a very dangerous thing though and that fuels not only this so called controversy, but a lot of conflicts, civil rights violations, and even a guy on cnn calling for no mosques anywhere in the country. That hate is spreading like a cancer and is another similarity with the nazis hating the jews.

What Would You Do ran a hidden camara experiment in which a deli refused to serve a woman in mulism dress and said a lot of demeaning things too. Half the customers just ignored it. About 1 in 6 agreed with the deli guy and said so, and about 2 in 6 stood up for her. That is not a good sign.
darkflower

« Reply #2 on: 08 19, 10, 03:21:06:AM » Reply

I wonder if they are also upset by the ground zero roman catholic church across the street from ground zero? How about the 2 ground zero strip clubs nearby? Or the ground zero sex toys shop? The ground zero horse betting shop? The ground zero falafal carts?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 08 19, 10, 05:45:11:AM » Reply

small minded bigots....even if somebody thinks a 9/11 family member might get upset if they saw a muslim community center when they went to the WTC site, which is goofy enough already, the plain fact is NOBODY CAN SEE THE PLANNED COMMUNITY CENTER FROM WHERE THE WTC WAS AND NOBODY CAN SEE THE WTC FROM WHERE THE PLANNED COMMUNITY CENTER WILL BE.  NOBODY CAN REALLY BE UPSET BY SOMETHING BEING BUILT 2 FUCKING BLOCKS AWAY FROM WHERE SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED 9 GODDAMN YEARS AGO, AND WHO CARES IF THEY DO?  grow the hell up. 
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 19, 10, 07:46:40:AM » Reply

Given that white Christian supremacist Tim McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City Federal Building, shouldn't we ban all white churches from Oklahoma?

Oh and is this different than the several new Christian churches that have been welcomed near Ground Zero

... in Hiroshima.
August West

« Reply #5 on: 08 19, 10, 07:59:27:AM » Reply

It`s not really about the mosque so much...it`s about getting rightwingers elected.               http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/17/us/politics/17mosque.html?_r=1&nl=us&emc=politicsemailemb1                                                   
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The last word on the Mosque !
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory