Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 06:24:34:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660410 Posts in 298589 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: the dims say no voter fraud no need for voter id yet 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: the dims say no voter fraud no need for voter id yet  (Read 86 times)
seahooker

« on: 12 03, 16, 09:54:23:PM » Reply

They always want a recount when they lose!
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #1 on: 12 03, 16, 10:59:52:PM » Reply

What the dims are trying to do, is get Trump's Electoral College Votes below 270...so it must be decided by Congress...then say he was selected and not elected, as a way of delegitimizing his Presidency.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #2 on: 12 04, 16, 12:06:57:AM » Reply

FORMER IMMIGRATION OFFICER: MANY ILLEGALS CAN VOTE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS

Illegals can vote because they can get realistic fake documents

A former immigration officer says many illegal aliens can vote in national elections, in part because they can easily buy fake identification documents.

“I probably arrested more than a thousand illegal aliens in my career,” retired ICE Special-Agent-In-Charge Claude Arnold said during an interview with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly. “I routinely encounter people in possession of voter registration cards… I would ask them, ‘Do you or have you voted?’ And often, I would get the answer, yes,” he said, adding that about 100 illegals told him that they had voted.
Illegals can vote because they can get realistic fake documents, he said.

“The demand is so great for counterfeit documents because the illegal alien population wants to work—that’s the majority of their motivation for wanting to come to this country,” he said. “So there’s a huge demand for those documents that are required to pass the employment eligibility verification procedures,” he added.

“In every neighborhood where there’s a significant illegal alien population, there are at least several document vendors who supply this service.” Illegals typically buy fraudulent documents in threes, he continued: A counterfeit resident alien card or work authorization card, plus a counterfeit California driver’s license, and a counterfeit Social Security card, which costs about $120 to $300.

Looks like more than only 4 voters frauds were committed as our gullible leftist board members ass-umed, eh? LOL!
dondc

« Reply #3 on: 12 04, 16, 03:34:50:AM » Reply

Some of them may have believed all the fraud, rigging crap tales Trump told. The 300,000,000 illegal voters lie.  And think things should be cleared up.
A fake California Driver license and SS Card.  Will not get your registered to vote in California.  It won't get you on welfare either. 

Trump is going to be President, we'll see how that goes. 
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 12 04, 16, 03:42:10:AM » Reply

Not according to this ICE Agent...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/9zBf1yyZG2Y" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/9zBf1yyZG2Y</a>
dondc

« Reply #5 on: 12 04, 16, 03:56:34:AM » Reply

I don't like shooting the messengers, but more than one of More than one of O'Relly's gust and expert advisor's was proven to be a fraud.
Tell me again how some one that believes all this crap would'n want votes recounted.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #6 on: 12 04, 16, 01:13:22:PM » Reply

The fact that duncedc doesn't want to face here is that even with stealing the nomination from Sanders, 5 states votes, adding 3 million votes from illegals, even after all that the Dims and Clinton lost BIG TIME by backing a criminally and severely morally flawed candidate.

Yes, the evidence of voter fraud by the Dims is there for all to see as well as their disconnection with reality!
dondc

« Reply #7 on: 12 05, 16, 03:15:40:AM » Reply

Yet you haven't post one shred of real evidence of any kind... 
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #8 on: 12 05, 16, 03:20:45:AM » Reply

We are not here to convince you,, we don't give a flying fk if you even exist.. STFU.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

« Reply #9 on: 12 05, 16, 03:52:19:PM » Reply

The evidence has been posted in this thread twice already, duncedc.

You obviously are holding on to your opinions and calling them facts while
Showing no evidence other than your already discredited delusions.
dondc

« Reply #10 on: 12 06, 16, 02:50:15:AM » Reply

Sine, making a claim in big upper case letters is not evidence, it would be proof of anything in lower case letters.  Repeating it several times doesn't make if factual.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #11 on: 12 06, 16, 02:55:20:AM » Reply

Sine, making a claim in big upper case letters is not evidence, it would be proof of anything in lower case letters.  Repeating it several times doesn't make if factual.

Nor does it make you right because you divert to the spelling and punctuation police,, Grow that fuck up and act Human,, asshole. WE are not here to please you or put up with your ignorance, bias ,recalcitrant bullshit and dissing. You live a fking lala land that is disconnected to reality.. Must be that pacific air polluted with communist Chinese propaganda,.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: the dims say no voter fraud no need for voter id yet
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory