Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:28:49:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660637 Posts in 298612 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Shield Obama & His.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Shield Obama & His....  (Read 560 times)
derhund
« on: 08 18, 10, 10:05:16:PM » Reply

....peeps and they lost the Blago cases.  "Somebody" told the Federal Prosecutors they couldn't call any of Obama's
staff or officials to the stand.  And, of course, they could NEVER call on Obama himself.  Without that testimony, the
Feds lost 23 out of 24 cases.  What was the Obama people afraid might come out?Huh?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-blagojevich-jarrett-fitzgerald/2010/08/17/id/367757?s=al&promo_code=A882-1

Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 10:44:09:PM » Reply

....peeps and they lost the Blago cases.  "Somebody" told the Federal Prosecutors they couldn't call any of Obama's
staff or officials to the stand.  And, of course, they could NEVER call on Obama himself.  Without that testimony, the
Feds lost 23 out of 24 cases.  What was the Obama people afraid might come out?Huh?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-blagojevich-jarrett-fitzgerald/2010/08/17/id/367757?s=al&promo_code=A882-1 

Spin and twist, spin and twist, spin and twist like the screwed up screwing spinner-twister that you are.

Please spin and twist and screw yourself right into the ground while you're at it.

Never let an untainted, unvarnished, unbiased news story get out there without any editorializing propaganda -- that might actually let people form an accurate picture of the Truth and You RWs can't have that, can you?

That said, I feel bad for *Honey Fitz 2,* Patrick Fitzgerald.  To me he's like an Eliot Ness figure.  And I thought he was going to chalk one up for Truth, Justice and the American Way with this trial...

But here's the thing 12 good men and women and true came to the verdict they came to...  that is supposed to be justice served in this country.

That's that.  And I don't quite understand how without new evidence Fitz will be able to try this thing again... without the double jeopardy thing attaching?

And I don't know what to think about Blago.   He's funny and unfortunately likable, but it looks like he hasn't learned a damned thing from his bombastic posturing post trial... who knows...

But what did people learn from his acquittal on these charges?

And please don't even try to pin any of this on the Left... I'm a Leftie and do not see this as a big win for morals and ethics, okay?
doodle-mcvee
Treasoncrats Suck!
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 11:10:48:PM » Reply

they did the same for clinton (can you say vince foster, white-watergate, paul jones, etc., et.,)

that is,

until treasoncrats lost control of congress,

won't be long till we have an impeached

golden turd.

natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 11:26:09:PM » Reply

and they shield moochelle too.....
Not so much: "The first lady is on a private trip. She is a private citizen and is the mother of a daughter on a private trip. And I think I'd leave it at that." --White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs on Michelle Obama's grossly excessive vacation in Spain
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 11:29:06:PM » Reply

"The White House is defending President Obama's sports activities over the past week, saying that everyone needs leisure time. Thanks to these economic policies, 9.5 percent of Americans have all the leisure time they need." --comedian Jay Leno
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Shield Obama & His....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory