Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 12:50:54:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662679 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: chUmPDATE!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: chUmPDATE!!!  (Read 93 times)
gwboolean

« on: 12 02, 16, 09:29:20:PM » Reply

The TrEA$on party banner, Traitor Trump is on a roll.  Today the ignoramus Soviet Stooge put America on the path to war with China. 
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 12 02, 16, 09:43:29:PM » Reply

Why?Huh? Since shortly after WWII when some of the Chinese Govt officials moved to an island called Formosa then, Taiwan now.. The Chinese mainland forces fired missiles and bombs into this new nation... for years,

Finally they stopped and allowed Taiwan to set up a separate government.  Which has happened and has been recognized since probably the late 60's.

Our country has supported both of them with loads of aid and other favors until finally they (mainland China) relented and became a favorable ally.  But how great of an ally are the Chinese???  They have a greatly unbalanced trade program with us.. as well, they manipulate their currency in their favor on trading, and continue to set up further and further into the S. China sea.

It's not really that big of a deal.. If they don't like it... Cut out the Wall-Mart trade and most of them will starve.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #2 on: 12 02, 16, 10:08:17:PM » Reply

The Taxed Enough Already Party was totally behind Mr. Trump.   

He will make America great again.

gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 12 02, 16, 10:18:08:PM » Reply

Pretty stupid of you Comrade KensAss.  But rather than give you a lesson on why that incompetent ass has caused America a very, very big problem.  You really should read up on America and it's relationship with China and Taiwan instead of telling us bullshit that you know nothing about.  However, in this caseall you really need to know is this.  Either because he is truly incompetent or because he doesn't give a shit about America he contacted the head of Taiwan in an effort to improve the financial deals he has been putting together with Taiwan while at the same time putting America at risk.  You really know how to pickem don't you Comrade KensAss.

Comrade Wavy, the only thing that Traitor Trump will make great is Traitor Trump.  As far as he is concerned America is just another chump to be skinned for his benefit.
KensanIV

« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 16, 10:44:47:PM » Reply

Bool the Fool!!!  I suppose you are going to attempt to convince this board that YOU know more about China/Taiwan and other matters.  Bring it on... Impress us  without the smart assed insults that you are so fond of.

I know one helluva lot more about China & Taiwan that you will ever know.  Why would I say that?

Mostly because I know your capacity for learning history, as well your limited knowledge about the world except what you see thru left wing bullshit sites...and your feeble attempt to find fault with anything that is not liberal and/or far left crap.

Grow up... Earn some respect by showing respect for others.
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 12 02, 16, 11:01:13:PM » Reply

KensAss the Soviet puppet and idiot.  I am not attempting to convince an idiot like you of anything.  Your brain was washed years ago and you are unable to understand or accept reality or facts unless they match those fed to you by your Kremlin masters.  If you know anything about Taiwan and China then you would know what has taken place over the last 40+ years and what our policies and actions towards both of them consist of and why they are what they are.  Contrary to your claims you don't know shit from shinola Comrade KensAss and the only history you have ever studied is that provided to you by Nazi rags like Breitbart.  And don't lecture me about smart assed insults etc. when that is the kind of shit that comes out of your mouth every time you move your lips.  The only capacity you have Comrade KensAss is to accept corruption, treason, lies, and perversion as what you want the future of America to be.  I probably do need to grow up Comrade KensAss, but I am a lot more grown up than an ignoranus moron like you who is willing to destroy America so that a theif, liar and traitor can run what was once a great country.  Pucker up buttercup, because the ass you have been kissing is about to bend you over and provide you with the worst shlonging you ever had.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #6 on: 12 03, 16, 08:07:09:AM » Reply

You do know the Communist party supported Hillary don't you. She lost. Communists lost. Democrats lost nationwide, America gained.
keep-left
Honored Member

65,000,000 IS MORE THAN 62,000,000

« Reply #7 on: 12 03, 16, 08:40:26:AM » Reply

DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 12 03, 16, 08:43:23:AM » Reply

Thats the best you got... Get a fking brain dude,, your sour grapes it dripping all over the screen. How did that shit work to get your candidate in the WH???

You think it works here,, IMBECILE>
keep-left
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 12 03, 16, 09:08:21:AM » Reply

DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 12 03, 16, 09:14:47:AM » Reply

WTF is the matter with you asshole,, is the babysitter running behind sked today.
keep-left
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 12 03, 16, 09:19:31:AM » Reply

I just like seeing DaBozo get his little panties in a wad.
I get a kick out of his constant whining tantrums!   

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: chUmPDATE!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory