Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:52:00:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653703 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Our Loss - Dr. Laura.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Our Loss - Dr. Laura....  (Read 884 times)
derhund
« on: 08 18, 10, 09:21:55:PM » Reply

....bullied off the air by race baiters and hate-mongers.  By her saying the word THEY use all the time, they decided
to attack.  Well, it's our loss because she was one of the few voices of common sense on the American airwaves.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/dr-laura-schlessinger-quits-radio-interview-newsmax-larry-king-racism/2010/08/18/id/367833?s=al&promo_code=A882-1

wehunglow
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 09:25:57:PM » Reply

There's always satallite radio.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 09:27:30:PM » Reply

Fortunately the liberal jack boots have a tendency to drive their victims to greater heights of popularity and prosperity!

Don't be surprised when the actions of these self appointed thought police backfire spectacularly!
derhund
« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 09:29:08:PM » Reply

That's where my wife listens to her every afternoon - XM Radio.

Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 10:01:55:PM » Reply

Re:

Our Loss - Dr. Laura....

....bullied off the air by race baiters and hate-mongers.  By her saying the word THEY use all the time, they decided
to attack.  Well, it's our loss because she was one of the few voices of common sense on the American airwaves.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/dr-laura-schlessinger-quits-radio-interview-newsmax-larry-king-racism/2010/08/18/id/367833?s=al&promo_code=A882-1 

No loss to decent people and BTW & FYI, Dr. Laura is the race-baiting hate-monger and good riddance to her!

And pigs like your own RW mudsop and some others like Head-Kicked and Baretta, even John Adams, Hell, just about ALL of you RWs at one time or another have used the N-word -- but some of you are just more frequent in your use of it than others of the Right-Wingers here.

Not one of the Lefties here has used that word -- so it's NOT a common word that the Left uses -- even if some people within the race it denigrates use it in a familiar vernacular way out of habit from it being a type of sarcasm within that group about those people not within the group using it as a pejorative and slur.

BTW, common is the right word to use about good old Dr. Laura, because she's as common as the dirt she espouses.
derhund
« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 10:08:22:PM » Reply

By the degree of hate coming out on the subject, it's pretty clear that 13 is a N-word.  Not a shred of doubt.

What did you dream?

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 10:35:16:PM » Reply

Did you know that Ms. Schlessinger is not a doctor?

Go, fact-check it.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 10:59:23:PM » Reply

By the degree of hate coming out on the subject, it's pretty clear that 13 is a N-word.  Not a shred of doubt.

Yeah... the N-word you're trying to "think" of is probably "NICE."  Though I also like Nacreous and Nectareal.

My heritage is Dutch, German, Scottish, English and a touch of Asian Indian.

But, and this may shock an idiot like you, ALL human beings are descended from a single female progenitor in Africa, and I am proud to claim her as my ancestress -- even as the termite-white-colored person dubbed a "Caucasian" that I am.

And you should be proud to claim her, too.

The only sad thing about this is that it means I have to admit kinship to you...  *ugh!*
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 08 19, 10, 12:59:59:AM » Reply

ahhhh...there you go...praising the created being...you should be praising the Creator..after all,we were created in his image...unless ....you are prising where you evolved from...
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 08 19, 10, 04:43:44:AM » Reply

No loss to decent people and BTW & FYI, Dr. Laura is the race-baiting hate-monger and good riddance to her!

Gee 13 I was just about to say the same thing about you.
You fit the description exactly. You are the worst of the worst. The epitome of hate the very essence slime.
I feel sorry for your children,they must be growing or grown up with you as a mother. Taking advantage of all this country gives and yet hating the country and the people who make it great. 13 YOU are the hate monger,YOU are the anti American race baiter,and we all would celebrate if YOU where gone.
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 08 19, 10, 04:48:08:AM » Reply

The only sad thing about this is that it means

The only sad thing we have to sit here and read your slobbery writing with it's flowery speeches and warped logic. 13 you are the hater,you are the baiter and you do not deserve to be a citizen.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Our Loss - Dr. Laura....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory