Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 11:49:36:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660930 Posts in 298643 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election  (Read 1008 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #24 on: 12 02, 16, 11:54:19:AM » Reply

Heck, immigration laws don't stop them from sneaking across the border, so who is naïve enough to think they don't all cheat on voter registration forms?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #25 on: 12 02, 16, 12:36:09:PM » Reply

Heck, immigration laws don't stop them from sneaking across the border, so who is naïve enough to think they don't all cheat on voter registration forms?

Is this a quiz. I pick the leftist ones.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #26 on: 12 02, 16, 02:07:52:PM » Reply

Obama open border policies sure isn't slowing them down.
dondc

« Reply #27 on: 12 03, 16, 07:52:19:PM » Reply

"If you do not have a California driver license or California identification card, you can still use this form to apply to register to vote by completing the online interview by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on the 15th calendar day before an election."   All you have to do is lie.  They can't disprove the information.  It's so easy.  You can be a homeless person with no car, no phone, and no pets, and no cigarettes and register to vote.
You can also be an illegal alien criminal and register to vote.  It's so easy.

Give it a try under an assumed name!  It won't work.
Their sure aren't enough of them to swing a election. 
No one has snuck across the border to vote. 
Mean while there are few incidents of over fraud and they are are no all Democrats committing.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #28 on: 12 03, 16, 08:48:45:PM » Reply

You cannot find what you refuse to look for!
dondc

« Reply #29 on: 12 03, 16, 09:41:27:PM » Reply

No one is refusing.  Many are trying very hard to find a lot.
For sure if there were 3,000,000 out there many would be found.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #30 on: 12 03, 16, 09:46:09:PM » Reply

Two elections supervisors are taking action after an NBC2 investigation uncovers flawed record keeping and human error allowing people who are not citizens of the United States to vote.

No one knows how widespread this problem is, because county election supervisors have no way to track non-citizens who live here.

So NBC2 did something election officials never thought to do, and found them on our own.

"I vote every year," Hinako Dennett told NBC2.

The Cape Coral resident is not a US citizen, yet she's registered to vote.

NBC2 found Dennett after reviewing her jury excusal form. She told the Clerk of Court she couldn't serve as a juror because she wasn't a U.S. citizen.

We found her name, and nearly a hundred others like her, in the database of Florida registered voters.

Naples resident Yvonne Wigglesworth is also a not a citizen, but is registered to vote. She claims she doesn't know how she got registered.

"I have no idea. I mean, how am I supposed to know."

Records show Wigglesworth voted six times in elections dating back eleven years.

"I know you cannot vote before you become a citizen, so I never tried to do anything like that," Samuel Lincoln said.

He isn't a U.S. citizen either, but the Jamaican national says he doesn't know how he ended up registered to vote.

"It's their mistake, not mine," said Lincoln.

We obtained a copy of his 2007 voter registration application. It's clearly shows he marked U.S. citizen.

"This is under oath, that document, they are attesting that it is true and by falsifying, it's a third degree felony," said Tim Durham, Collier County's chief elections supervisor.

County supervisors of elections tell me they have no way to verify citizenship. Under the 1992 Motor Voter Law, they're not required to ask for proof.

"We have no policing authority. We don't have any way of bouncing that information off any other database that would give us that information," said Lee County Supervisor of Elections Sharon Harrington.

NBC2: Does that need to change??
Harrington: "I think it needs to be looked at."

Until that happens, the only way supervisors of elections can investigate voter fraud is if they get a tip.

So that's what our list became. After showing them the nearly 100 names we compiled, both county election offices sent letters to each voter, asking them verify citizenship.

"It could be very serious. It could change the whole complexion of an election," said Harrington.
It's important we don't know we know if these folks are here illegal or not, just they are potentially not U.S. citizens who registered to vote.

Voters who received letters have 30 days to show proof of citizenship, or they'll be taken off the registration rolls.

Based on our investigation, both election offices say they'll now request a copy of every jury excusal form where residents say they can't serve because they're not a citizen.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/16662854/2012/02/Thursday/nbc2-investigates-voter-fraud
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #31 on: 12 03, 16, 09:46:21:PM » Reply

The only ones looking are the ones who took effective measures to prevent voter fraud!

Democrats are insisting Illegals are allowed to vote in cities and states they control!

You you define illegals as legitimate voters it is easy not to find fraud!
dondc

« Reply #32 on: 12 03, 16, 09:55:25:PM » Reply

Florida Governor ordered a shears for over fraud after the 2012 election went to Obama.  they found two cases, one an employee of the RNC.

Then Florida is a third world nation when it comes to politics. 
D2D

« Reply #33 on: 12 03, 16, 09:57:50:PM » Reply

As I said above Florida took effective measures to prevent voter fraud and those measures worked!
dondc

« Reply #34 on: 12 03, 16, 09:58:16:PM » Reply

D2D your making things up or buying fake news once again.  Democrats insisted on no such thing. 
Democrats would like to see every one eligible to vote, able to do so.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #35 on: 12 03, 16, 10:15:23:PM » Reply

Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Just four documented cases of voter fraud in the 2016 election
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory