Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 07:46:11:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660866 Posts in 298635 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what if ? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: what if ?  (Read 1289 times)
cathlab3
Honored Member

« on: 08 18, 10, 09:09:21:PM » Reply

Say the Republicans gain power in November and then again in 2012.
We get attacked worse than 9/11 because of this administrations inept policies.
It looks like the Republicans will be in power for and long time.
Would these crazy LWF's join the enemy against their own country ?
I believe they would because they HATE this country and traditional American values.

I can see many on this board fighting against their own country just for spite.
Their sick and twisted minds would justify their actions. brainwashed and stuck on stupid.
derhund
« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 09:11:33:PM » Reply

cath.....  I'm afraid you're quite right on all your points.

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 09:14:25:PM » Reply

It would be just like the 9/11 aftermath when liberals claimed it was our chickens coming home to roost!
darkflower

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 09:18:26:PM » Reply

The country and the government are not the same thing. The government is an enemy of the country regardless of which party is in power.
wehunglow
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 09:19:39:PM » Reply

I see you wingnuts are laying the groundwork of excuses in case you win again and fucdk up the country again. a sure bet there.
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #5 on: 08 18, 10, 09:20:21:PM » Reply

No dark, it is the Liberals in govermnet that are the enemies of this country.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 08 18, 10, 09:21:12:PM » Reply

As it is structured now you are correct Darkflower!

We need to reduce government only to its Constitutionally authorized duties and nothing more!

The result would be an unprecedented economic expansion and growing freedom!

Government would be one tenth the size it was under Bush!
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 08 18, 10, 09:43:57:PM » Reply

Say the Republicans gain power in November and then again in 2012.
We get attacked worse than 9/11 because of this administrations inept policies.
It looks like the Republicans will be in power for and long time.
Would these crazy LWF's join the enemy against their own country ?
I believe they would because they HATE this country and traditional American values.

I can see many on this board fighting against their own country just for spite.
Their sick and twisted minds would justify their actions. brainwashed and stuck on stupid.

Okay, I'm going to start out calm here, but I know that I'm going to let you have it with everything I've got at the end of the calm recital of factual historical details and some true sentiments:

What you have just done there, in certain philosophical terms, is called "setting the Devil."

You are pre-setting an evil situation to happen in the future -- in such a way that you can blame that future horror on the present no matter who has the helm and who is to blame.

Now for some history:  On Day's 36 and 38 of Clinton's Presidency he got a one-two-punch with the first WTC bombings and Waco -- which started under GHW Bush -- blowing up on him.

He still managed to have the 1993 WTC attack perps hunted down, captured, charged, tried and when found guilty in the Manhattan Federal Court that tried them, has them put away for the rest of their natural lives.

And Clinton managed to give us nearly 8 solid years of peace and prosperity thereafter.

President Clinton passed on all the intel he had to George W.  Bush who sat around twiddling his thumbs for 9 months, cherry picking bad intel from a single source and ignoring good intel from multiple agents in the field ans on the ground in critical areas.

Because he needed an excuse to attack Iraq, regardless of the Truth and any factual data.

So we ended up being attacked by some forces which included 15 Saudi Arabians who the Bush family has been in bed with for decades and decades.

Saudi Sheik Bandar -- called Bush's "brother" Bandar Bush by the Bush family is an example of this alliance.

Now some chalk this up to mere negligence on the part of George W. Bush and others can analyze the data and see the purpose to this negligent handing of National Security against foreign attacks.

But in any case, on the Bush watch, he promised to capture the 9/11 perps, especially Osama Bin Laden who was never caught and 6 months to the day after GW Bush stood in front of the American people and made that promise he would get Bin Laden, Bush stood in front of the American people again to say that he didn't know where Bin laden was and he didn't care.

EVERYTHING that happened on G.W. Bush's watch was G.W. Bush's responsibility, fault and blame where it is due.

AND YOU RIGHT-WING FASCISTS ARE NOT GOING TO PRE-PIN ANOTHER AND FUTURE REPUBLICAN TRAVESTY OF RESPONSIBILITY ON THIS DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT.

THE DEMOCRATS DO THINGS AS THEY SHOULD BE DONE FOR THE PEOPLE AND FOR THE SECURITY OF THE PEOPLE.

THE SICK AND TWISTED MINDS BELONG TO YOU.  YOU SICK GODDAMNED RIGHT-WING FASCIST NAZI FUCKS!

YOU LOUSY RIGHT-WING FUCKING, FUCKING FUCKERS ARE ALREADY FIGHTING AGAINST YOUR OWN COUNTRY -- AGAINST AMERICA -- JUST FOR SPITE AND YOU CALLED IT YOURSELF THERE: IT'S JUST FOR SPITE OF THE LOSS YOUR TEAM TOOK THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DRAG OUR COUNTRY DOWN INTO HELL TO DESTROY IT!

AND MAY GOD OR FATE STRIKE YOU FASCIST NAZI RIGHT-WING BASTARDS DOWN BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #8 on: 08 18, 10, 09:51:28:PM » Reply

Nice delusions there 13. Clinton was nothing more than a care taker President who befitted from the dot com bubble, and a huge cut in our national defense. He ignored multiple terror attacks on US territory. He left brave American soldiers hung out to die in Somalia. Just as Obama is ignoring terrorism now. Actually he is trying to appease those who want us destroyed. And people like you support it.
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 08 18, 10, 10:26:56:PM » Reply

Nice delusions there 13. Clinton was nothing more than a care taker President who befitted from the dot com bubble, and a huge cut in our national defense. He ignored multiple terror attacks on US territory. He left brave American soldiers hung out to die in Somalia. Just as Obama is ignoring terrorism now. Actually he is trying to appease those who want us destroyed. And people like you support it.

Actual history does NOT bear out your assertion that Clinton was just a "care taker" President, but actual History does bear out the factual data which I gave.

And though, yes, he did actually benefit from the "dot com bubble" -- a fact to which Lefties who are intelligent will stipulate -- I cannot rehash the Truth about the defense cuts with you -- because we've been over that ground hundreds of times and you RWs have been shown that you've got the details wrong over and over and I'm tired, exhausted really, and cannot provide you remedial education on that point tonight.

And you have the historical facts about Clinton and Somlia wrong, too.

And -- look at the facts, will you -- Obama has been in office now for twice as long as George W. Bush had been in office when 9/11 occurred -- and if you seriously want to talk about a President who "ignored" terrorism -- or who actually used the actions of terrorists to get the Republican agenda -- his Party's agenda -- over on the American people -- then talk about G.W. Bush.  Bush DID that.

But, hey, so far, so good with our President Obama. 

No 1993 or 9/11/01 type attacks on his watch so far -- and he's managed that while cleaning up ALL the messes left behind for the country by George W. Bush.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 08 18, 10, 10:31:13:PM » Reply

"the 1993 WTC attack perps hunted down"

They made a huge error, which even the blind could see.  It was a rented van filled with explosives, and the perps demanded their security deposit back from the rental agency, even as the charred remnants yielded the VIN.

Even a dope like Clinton struck it lucky.

D2D

« Reply #11 on: 08 18, 10, 11:03:51:PM » Reply

13, the historical facts about Clinton and Somalia are indisputable!

Clinton's policies contributed to if not caused the Blackhawk down debacle!

Soldiers needlessly died because Clinton refused them armored vehicles forcing the rescuers to go to foreigners for help delaying rescue!

Terrorism against the US spiked under Clinton because Clinton was unwilling to do what was needed to stop the terrorists plying their bloody trade!

Clinton gutted the military making striking effectively at the terrorists difficult if not impossible!

Need I remind you Clinton admitted he cut the military too much in one of his speeches to members of the military!

When it comes to terrorism Obama has been extraordinarily lucky as several attacks failed because of terrorist miscalculation and not Obama's effectiveness!

Obama is sowing the seeds of appeasement guaranteeing America will experience nuclear terrorism sponsored by Iran!

As Obama is likely to be a one term president, his successor will be the one to experience that dreadful day!

Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: what if ?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory