Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 09:24:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659494 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Palin Invents a New Word to Try and "Refudiate" Feminists... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Palin Invents a New Word to Try and "Refudiate" Feminists...  (Read 685 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 08 18, 10, 08:58:04:PM » Reply

Palin knows the meaning of so few words she has to make them up as she goes along, apparently.  She just invented "refudiate" and now, while tweeting like the twit she is, she said that a "cackle" of feminists had ruined the woman's movement, or some such shit.  i think she meant "gaggle" but who the fuck knows what goes on in the tiny windmills in her mind.....what a dumbfuck. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 09:04:19:PM » Reply

Perhaps you liberals should clean your ears out!

Considering my experience with liberals like you Hoosier reading what you imagine instead of what is written it is not much of a leap to see you and liberals like you imagining what is said, too!
derhund
« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 09:06:18:PM » Reply

<yawn>  Another Lib poster using foul language due to their insufficient vocabulary.  <yawn>

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #3 on: 08 18, 10, 09:19:15:PM » Reply

Actually, a "cackle" of feminests is much much more descriptive than a "gaggle".  Kudos to her originality.  Boo to ILJ for his Hackery
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #4 on: 08 18, 10, 10:20:37:PM » Reply

wow, that's what you call drinking the kool aid-  these zombies can forgive palin for making up words as if she was bush trying to pronounce nuclear....how droll...drink the kool aid,
boyz...whatever gets you thru the night...imagine how many posts you would make if it was pelosi writing down the word "cackle" to mean a group of feminists.....double standard, much?  i can kind of see maybe misspeaking the word, but to write it down and not think it looks weird?  just how stupid is she?

cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 08 19, 10, 04:49:39:AM » Reply

what a dumbfuck

Yup Hoser...you sure are !
Baretta19

« Reply #6 on: 08 19, 10, 05:02:07:AM » Reply

wow, that's what you call drinking the kool aid-  these zombies can forgive palin for making up words as if she was bush trying to pronounce nuclear....how droll...drink the kool aid,

Interesting, would you care to take a stab at naming all 57 states, I'd like to know the MADE UP ones the PRESIDENT added to the union, on a side note, I do love the FEAR that Palin brings to the liberal mind, from the price of her wardrobe to her "made up words" liberals are scared shitless
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 08 19, 10, 05:54:20:AM » Reply

and people posted it and commented on it.  i remember posting my two cents worth, that there were 57 primary "contests", and he meant contests, not states.  not that it was that big a deal, and neither is Sarah Airhead writing down a word like "cackle" and somehow thinking it was a real word related to a group of anything, like a "gaggle" of geese, for example.  just commenting on what an obvious dullard she is doesn't mean i think she is automatically a bad person.  lots of stupid people are really good folks.  maybe she is, too. 

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Palin Invents a New Word to Try and "Refudiate" Feminists...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory