Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:59:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660976 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: OPEC Agrees to Cut Output by 1.2 Million Barrels a Day 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 Print
Author Topic: OPEC Agrees to Cut Output by 1.2 Million Barrels a Day  (Read 2817 times)
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #72 on: 12 03, 16, 12:59:21:PM » Reply

D2D still can't back up his claims with any credible links. I wonder why? Do you suppose it's because he can't find any, and posts lies repeatedly in hopes they somehow becomes true in the minds of other weak minded right wingers?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #73 on: 12 03, 16, 08:53:34:PM » Reply

Wmdn believes government should be all powerful and the people be its mindless surfs!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #74 on: 12 04, 16, 09:23:57:AM » Reply

D2D still can't back up his claims with any credible links. I wonder why? Do you suppose it's because he can't find any, and posts lies repeatedly in hopes they somehow becomes true in the minds of other weak minded right wingers?

By the way, learn the difference between surfs and serfs, of which, the left is neither.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #75 on: 12 04, 16, 11:06:54:AM » Reply

Wmdn believes government should be all powerful and the people be its mindless serfs!

Wmdn having lost the argument resorts to being a self declared spelling policeman with his plastic whistle and pocket dictionary!

True, Democrat leaders are not serfs as they leach off of tax payers!

Those who work for a living in the private sector have been reduced to the status of serfs under Obama but Trump is going to change that!

Those on government existence programs are addicted to those programs and as serfs of the state will dutifully go to the polls and vote to continue those existence programs!

I call those existence programs so because the recipients only get enough to exist and nothing more!

ttopcat

« Reply #76 on: 12 04, 16, 12:14:43:PM » Reply

I call them opecker I hate the ragheads and every thing they stand for!
wvit1001

« Reply #77 on: 12 04, 16, 12:18:59:PM » Reply

Why do you hate them? 
D2D

« Reply #78 on: 12 04, 16, 12:21:31:PM » Reply

http://thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/09/10/muslim-publics-share-concerns-about-extremist-groups/

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/41425/pew-report-13-of-us-muslims-support-al-qaeda-60-say-911-attacks-not-done-by-muslims
-arabs-13-say-being-muslim-conflicts-w-modern-society-25-came-to-us-under-bush/

An average of 22 percent of Muslims believe in suicide bombing!

Given the world has 2038 million Muslims, that means 448.4 million Muslims are pro terrorist!

http://muslimpopulation.com/World/

With another 17 percent or 346.5 million Muslims being moderately pro terrorism, combined that is a 794.9 million terrorists
exceeding the entire population of America twice over!

Why do you think that is a good thing?

OPEC is a cartel designed to keep oil prices artificially high at the expense of the civilized people of the world and funds terrorism with the proceeds!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #79 on: 12 04, 16, 12:46:07:PM » Reply

Wmdn believes government should be all powerful and the people be its mindless serfs!

Wmdn having lost the argument resorts to being a self declared spelling policeman with his plastic whistle and pocket dictionary!

True, Democrat leaders are not serfs as they leach off of tax payers!

Those who work for a living in the private sector have been reduced to the status of serfs under Obama but Trump is going to change that!

Those on government existence programs are addicted to those programs and as serfs of the state will dutifully go to the polls and vote to continue those existence programs!

I call those existence programs so because the recipients only get enough to exist and nothing more!

I lost nothing. Indeed, you are the one who longs for government control.

Not spelling police. I am happy to see you took my advice and learned the difference between surf and serf. Now you will recognize it when Trump and the GOP turns us all into serfs.
D2D

« Reply #80 on: 12 04, 16, 12:54:45:PM » Reply

Now less government means more government control?

Seriously?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #81 on: 12 04, 16, 05:11:55:PM » Reply

The right is all about government control. Why can't you see that?
D2D

« Reply #82 on: 12 04, 16, 05:27:22:PM » Reply

Now less government means more government control?

Seriously?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #83 on: 12 05, 16, 08:54:54:AM » Reply

I should have known you aren't honest enough to admit the truth. It is either that or you are too stupid to see the truth.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: OPEC Agrees to Cut Output by 1.2 Million Barrels a Day
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory