Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:34:12:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660560 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: barack's change.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: barack's change....  (Read 482 times)
lluke47

« on: 08 18, 10, 05:51:53:PM » Reply

1. He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine - driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's Presidential aspirations -something that no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you!

2. He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - no more Kennedys trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and freedom are safer tonight!

3. He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!

Dennis Moore had never lost a race - quit

Evan Bayh had never lost a race - quit

Byron Dorgan had never lost a race - quit

Harry Reid - soon to be GONE
These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010, dozens more will be gone.

In December of 2008, the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles, they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. In just one year, Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the House, if not the Senate, back to the Republicans.

4. He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well.

Liberals tax, borrow, and spend - check

Liberals can't bring themselves to protect America - check

Liberals want to take over the economy - check

Liberals think they know what is best for everyone - check

Liberals aren't happy until they are running YOUR life - check

5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year, he has rejuvenated the conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom-loving Americans. Name one other time in your life when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!

6. His amazing leadership has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law-abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded or moved off-shore.

7. In all honesty, one year ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not of the economy but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends and strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the greatness and wisdom of the American people was flat wrong.

8. When the American people wake up, no smooth-talking teleprompter reader can fool them!

Barack Obama is waking up America! Again, I want to say "Thank You Barack Obama! This is exactly the kind of change we desperately needed."
derhund
« Reply #1 on: 08 18, 10, 05:55:35:PM » Reply

lluke.....  You nailed it yet again!!!!

lluke47

« Reply #2 on: 08 18, 10, 06:26:32:PM » Reply

Thanks, I just love using the liberals words against them...

The liberal politicians, AKA liars and criminals are going to their Waterloo this Nov..this country is outraged at the things this low-life administration has forced on the American people by partisan and underhanded backroom political means
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: barack's change....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory