Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 11:45:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662655 Posts in 298802 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's)  (Read 2032 times)
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #24 on: 08 18, 10, 07:31:48:PM » Reply

Sry 2whyme the day they showed the cop helping the old guy down the steps  was the day they all walked from the white house to the garden of the white house to have  beers. They had to go down steps, Obama, Biden ,the old guy and  the cop. The old guy had a cane and the cop held the old guy up walking down the steps. So tell me how can a old guy with a cane who can't hardly walk be a threat to the many cops there? And the old guy weighted 120 lbs.

I understand that you have issues keeping events in order, so let me try to help you, the incident with the cane occurred after the old guy decided to billy bad ass with the cops and initially refuse to provide identification. 

Just wondering if you have ever been hit with a cane, probably not.  Really, when involved with the police, it is wise to calm your desire to be a total ass with the cop and comply with his directions, keeps you from being thrown to the ground, handcuffed and hauled off to jail for the crime of being an asshole.  I do see how you could probably be arrested for that crime.  Oh, I mean disorderly conduct.
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #25 on: 08 18, 10, 07:48:15:PM » Reply

2whyme  the cops never stated he had threated them with his cane nor had he attemp it to strike  them.. NO I remember  reading the article very well  and carefully. And it was stated on many news show on tv but not fox tv. You can make up any lie you want to make it  like a 120lb old guy  who is so slow in movement and   hardly  walk. IN one of your post you didn't know about the walk down the steps. AND  yes as a RN I have had some old peeps attemp to hit me with a cane. They didn't because they were to old and slow and could hardly walk.
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #26 on: 08 18, 10, 07:59:56:PM » Reply

2whyme  the cops never stated he had threated them with his cane nor had he attemp it to strike  them.. NO I remember  reading the article very well  and carefully. And it was stated on many news show on tv but not fox tv. You can make up any lie you want to make it  like a 120lb old guy  who is so slow in movement and   hardly  walk. IN one of your post you didn't know about the walk down the steps. AND  yes as a RN I have had some old peeps attemp to hit me with a cane. They didn't because they were to old and slow and could hardly walk.

I understand that you don't understand the real world, so let me say once again, people can avoid very bad interactions with police if they comply, not get on their racial high horse, screaming and yelling.  Since you are allegedly an RN, you should know that adrenalin can make people do amazing thing and I am sure this obstinate old ass was pretty pumped, screaming at the "man". 

Screw him, he should have went to jail for stupidity.
garfield51
Honored Member

« Reply #27 on: 08 18, 10, 09:10:20:PM » Reply

You Don't know what you talking about! It has been shown many times on tv where cops just go up and hit peeps for no reason both  Black and white. For saying nothing to them out of the way. Also, I was coming home from a 3-11 shift one summer night and me and my wife had just moved into a new upscale hood. I steped out of  my car as a  cop car was turning the corner. They turned around and came bACK. I put my key in my front  door and it opened. The cop said stop  I did. They both came out of the car with guns drawn turned on the big white  light. I had my white uniform still on. They also could see my name tag. They said you don't live here I told them I do and they asked for id. I gave it to them. The said it was not me;which was one of the biggest lies I have ever heard. One cop takes out his club. My wife is coming down the steps at that time . She tells them she is  a judges  daughter. That stoped them  in their tracks. And she tells them she is my wife. They turn beet red they said we didn't know who he is. While the other cop was holding my Id. At this time the neighbors come out and tell the cops I live there and not to hit me. We called her dad ( the judge) that night. The cops got hell . I got  this  for being the wrong color owning a home  in a up scale hood. All you want to do is prove nothing but the man of color is alway wrong. YOu know nothing about the world. I live in both the black and white world. Good night ethnocentric 2whyme! I don't want to hear any more of your lies tonight!
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #28 on: 08 19, 10, 09:19:54:AM » Reply

garfield, you will have to excuse me if I don't believe your story.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Good News for the Good Guys (Rep's)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory